the wedding day

Demi's PROV.

As soon as I wake up ally and Selena pulled me and dragged me to the dressing room I was confused at first until I remember...
It's my wedding day! I quickly went to grab my makeup only to see a note on top of it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Dear Demi

You don't need it, yes I knew that you wanted to were it so I left it for you, but I promise you Demi I love you and I mean this with all my heart when I say this you are beautiful without makeup and I'll remind you of that everyday.

I'll see you soon my love.

Forever yours hope.

_______________________________________________________________________

I smiled at the note and decided to just were light makeup, I mean it is my wedding day after all.

As soon as ally is done doing my hair Selena helps me into my dress and I slip on a pair of heels, I hear a knock on my door signaling that it's time, I know it's dad because mom came in earlier, as I walk out I grab my dad's arm as he leads me down The Isle, when I look up it's just me and hope no one else.

Before I know it I'm standing right in front of her smiling and so is she, as soon as the man starts talking we break out of our little world and listen to him.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the the marriage of demetria devonne Lovato and Kassandra hopeful Maria Lilith Jacobs the 3rd, if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." He said and everyone stayed quiet.

"Now for the vows, who would like to start first ?" The man asked and hope raised her hand.

"I would, Demi I couldn't think of what to say first so I wrote a song for you instead of just some normal vows because if I'm being honest I couldn't get the words right, so if you see about 50 to 70 Peace's of paper in my office with a bunch of words that Don't Make since you'll know why."she said and everyone laughed a little.

She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand softly before someone handed her a guitar and she started playing.

The song she's singing above ^
(A/n I've never really liked one direction but I absolutely love this girl's cover of there song little things)

"Your hand fits perfectly In mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind it was ment to be and I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me,

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly,

I won't these little things slip out of my mouth
but if I do, it's you, oh it's you,
They add up to,
I'm in love with you,
And all these little things

You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason why you talk in you sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me