feelings

hope's PROV.

Tour just started and it's already amazing! The fans have been absolutely the best and it's been so much fun so far! We've only been on tour for 3 week's now but I love every second of it.

I'm going to miss this when me and Sam leave but that's another reason we're not telling​ anyone who Sam and I are, we are all the news has been talking about our mother is getting older and by this time next year me and Sam will be forced to take the thrown,

Anyway some good news is that me and Demi have decided to go hang out soon, things have still been kinda awkward between us but I still want to get to know her better, the only downside is that she is still with that guy and I'll be honest it makes me feel a little jealous when I see him holding her hand or kissing her cheek, it makes me wish it was me,

But I'm not sure what to do with myself when I feel like that, do I just walk away without a word and ignore everyone and everything ? Or do I just stand there and take it ?

A knock on my door break's me out of my thoughts when I open the door I see Mani and ally standing there looking at me concerned, I already know what there going to ask because I may or may not have left without saying anything a few minutes ago because, let me explain why I left.

(Flash back to lunch)

I was down in-between ally a Lauren, Dinah was beside ally and Sam beside her, on the other side was mani, everything was going fine until I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

I looked closer and it was exactly what I thought it was, the guy Demi is dating is sat beside some random girl with his arm around her, now here's what threw me off he started sucking her face off! Like have some respect! Not only are you dating the girl I like but your in public cheating on her!

So me being me I walked over to him snapped a picture of him kissing her and then I may or may not have gotten kicked out of the restaurant for what I did next.

I punched him hard in the face sending him flying back out of his chair, he truned around to say something but sees it's me and looks confused but slightly fearful of what I might do next.

I lean down to whisper in his ear and he flinched back."I saw you kissing this girl does she know that your a lying cheating sorry excuse of a person ?" I asked.

"Who are you ?" He asked me and I laughed at how stupid he is
Does he really not recognize me ?

"My name's hope and i know your cheating on demi," I said and his eyes widened slightly as he finally remembered me,"you're that girl who hit that pap at that pizza place when he grabbed her,"he said realization cross's all over his face.

"Good you remember me, now what do you think I should do to you ? Tell Demi ? Or how about I go ahead and tell the world about what I saw here today ?" I said his eyes widened but before anything else was said Demi came in looking at us confused,

I'm standing over this guy she's dating and he has a bruse slowly starting to form on his face,

"What the hell! Why did you hit my boyfriend hope!" She y'all's at me I'm about to respond but I don't want to tell her,

I don't want to see her reaction I don't want to see her looking hurt and broken so I just hand her my phone and then security came and escorted me out.

(End of flash back)

I let them in and they sit down beside me, I look forward not bothering to look at them knowing that they'll just ask me about what happened anyways,

"Hope, are you ok ?" Ally asked me looking worried, I was shocked but soon nodded getting over my slight surprise at her question, she hugged me and i hugged her back just as tight.