friends or more ?

Hope's PROV.

When I looked up to see who I bumped I'm shocked to see Demi
What was she doing out here by our bus ?

As I look up at her I notice her eyes are like pools of chocolate I could look into them all day and be perfectly happy to stay like that, after a little bit I hear the door open and see Dinah standing there looking at me smirking slightly.

I look at her confused until I realized that Demi is still on top of me, once she snaps out of her thoughts she quickly gets off of me while blushing like crazy, I smile a little at the affect I have on her and stand up, I look over at Dinah who is still standing there and give her a look, she takes the hint and gose back inside.

Before she closed the door she threw me a wink and with that she shut the door leaving me and Demi in a semi awkward silence, after a minute or two I cleared my throat affectively getting her attention,

"Soo... What's up Demi ?" I asked and she looked deep in thought I waved my hand in front of her face snapping her from her thoughts, I looked at concerned wondering what's on her mind.

"Oh.. I just wanted to.. uh..." She sighed and ran a hand threw her hair messing it up a little."I just wanted to say thank you." She said I looked at her with confusion clear on my face.

"You know for what you did the other day at the restaurant... I also wanted to apologise for snapping at you without knowing the situation first." She said I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

She seemed shocked at first but soon hugged back wrapping her arms around my neck while mine rested on her waste, once we pulled back I kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand in mine.

"Demi you don't have to apologise for that," I let out a light chuckle and squeezed her hand gentley."I probably would have done the same, it's in the past.. ok ? Let's just start over." I said with a small smile which she returned.

"Hi, I'm hope." I said sticking my hand out to her, she took my hand in hers and smiled at me, I love when her eyes sparkle like that, I always noticed when she's happy that they seem to sparkle.

"Hey, I'm Demi." She said with a small smile and a cute giggle,
I swear that giggle will be the death of me, I held her hand gentley and led her to my car and opened the door for her she smiled at me and thanked me,

Once I got in we started going down the highway and Zane pillow talk came on, Demi truned it up and started singing along to it I soon joined in making her smile.

Once the song finished we started laughing, I really enjoyed seeing Demi so relaxed and at ease around me.

She never once asked me where I'm taking her she just seemed happy and content to be by me, which made me grin at the thought of her enjoying my company.

Once I reached where I was taking her I saw eyes light up,
I got out and opened her door for her, she blushed and thanked me before getting out and looking around as the waves crashed up onto the sand gently as the breeze caressed our skin.

The sun was just starting to set and the light hit Demi perfectly as it bounced delicately off of her blue hair, she truned to look at me with a smile on her face.

"What are we doing at the beach ?" She asked me, curiosity in her eyes mixed with a little excitement, I smiled and gently grabbed her hand leading her away from the car.