Prologue

First of all, a few points you should know before reading/re-reading it:

*KMT 1 is going through major editing. So if you are re-reading it and find a few scenes altered, added or removed, that would be because i edited them to make it more better.So yeah, you could say i am kind of re-writing it.

**I will publish one chapter whenever i got some free time.

***If i found anyone copying or re-posting it anywhere else then i would remove it right away and i mean it.Plus severe actions would be taken against it.So kindly don't copy!

****It is 35 chapters story with an epilogue.

That's it, here goes the prologue ;)

------------------

"Chose Khushi..Either your mother or me?"

His emotionless eyes and contempt in them unnerved her...chilled her to the core.

"My Am..ma..I choo..se her because she is right and you are wrong" she said with misty eyes, stammering nonetheless.

His eyes burned, his hands clenched..

"Is that all? What about your love, your promises, your vows that you would never leave me huh?"

"This is your choice Mr.Raizada..not..not mine.You brought this upon yourself...upon us. And i can't marry a man who thinks so low of my amma and putting false accusations on her even though she is innocent."

"Wow, great huh Khushi Kumari Gupta.Very well then."

Heartbroken Khushi turned with a hand around her shocked Amma's shoulder.

But his next words pulled the rug off her feet.

"Miss Garima Gupta, no one will come to marry your daughter who slept with a man before even marrying him properly..Mark my words, this will be your punishment for killing my Ma.."

Garima felt Khushi go stiff besides her, her face paled as if someone sucked all the life out of her.Her own condition wasn't any better.Due to her, her daughter's life was going to be ruined and she won't be able to forgive herself for that ever.So she turned and looked at Arnav with pleading eyes, her cheeks wet with tears.She folded her hands begging him not to punish her daughter because of her mistakes.She wanted to say all the truth but no words came out of her constricted throat.

Garima's eyes widened as she saw Arnav smirk and she knew whatever he was going to say now would destroy her.

"I am not that heartless, you know.I will marry your daughter right now if you cut all the ties with her.I know she has chosen you but i think she is being too emotional here and is not thinking straight.Make the choice for her and i will accept your daughter.Otherwise.." his smirked widened "...Otherwise i will make sure no one accept her.Trust me it won't be that difficult.Remember the video that released of her falling in my arms? Due to which she had to leave Lucknow and come here in Delhi.This time i will release the pictures of our private moments and she won't be able to live anywhere in this country..I will make sure of that...and if.."

Garima fell on her knees before him and begged him not to do anything like that with her daughter.

"Beta, you love Khushi bitiya, don't you? You can't do that to her.Please don't.."