Chapter 14

Jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi hai

Jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi hai

__________________________

"Any new leads?"

"No boss. Still the same. Last time we spotted him in his mansion two streets away from RM. Akash and Payal Singh Raizada along with Anjali Jha visited too. By the look on their faces they were very tensed. Seems like things are still going as bad as expected."

"If things are going bad then that means they are going in our favor. I wouldn't want any respite for that Arnav Singh Raizada either."

"But the news I have gotten for you could burst your bubble, boss!" One of his men said with a mysterious smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"Khushi Singh Raizada is pregnant." His smirk vanished as he got punched in the face the next moment. He held his jaw grimacing in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL! That Khushi is pregnant? NO! I want you to do anything. Anything! Remove this hurdle in our path of success. This child could make Arnav move on. He can't move on. I won't let him. GO YOU MORONS! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? START YOUR WORK! HURRY UP!"

"What do you want us to do, boss?" One of them asked hesitantly.

"Kill that bloody child, you stupid. If you can't kill it individually then kill the mother too. Kill them both but I want that piece of Arnav Singh Raizada dead. I want everything dead who could bring him happiness. NOW OFF WITH YOUR WORK. OUT!"

"For how long we have to hide like this?" Garima spoke at the dining table playing with the food in her plate.

Shashi and Madhumati looked at each other worried for her. It wasn't long since she recovered from the angina attack. Stress could relapse the symptoms doctors has said.

"We aren't hiding. We have just changed our address till the situation calms down Garima." Shashi spoke softly.

Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't decipher but the woman whom he thinks his biggest enemy was there in his very ancestral home in Lucknow. In Sheesh Mahal. Where he wouldn't think of ever looking. Nor would he know. Anjali knew her brother well so she has made perfect arrangement.

But Anjali could only hide the person not the past haunting their very senses.

Coming to this palace Garima visited only once in her life before years agoand that too when Arvind and Ratna died wasn't easy for her at all. The walls, the rooms, everything haunted her day and night yet she was forced to bear it all to live here for her daughter's sake.

Because she knew if Arnav succeeded in his revenge then Khushi would never give him another chance ever. Khushi would never forgive Arnav if he punished her mother for the mistakes she never committed. It would not only ruin Khushi's life but her grandson/granddaughter's future as well which she couldn't afford at any cost. She would never wish Khushi to have the same fate like Preetika. Never.

"Yes. You yourself agreed to everything what Anjali bitiya said and move in here for at least half a month till she handle her brother. Now, you have to trust her because no one knows Arnav bitwa more than her." Madhumati said reassuringly.