Beginning

Okay this chapter is sorta a long time coming. I'm sorry it took a while! Also, one last thing I need to explain is, Chiaki Nanami is alive in this. Izuru saved her and Junko made her fall into despair and join the Remnants of Despair. Oh and I found this out recently, don't really know if it's true but, apparently Naegi and Kirigiri along with the other survivors are about 21 and the Remnants are 22 so that's how old they'll be in the story. Also forgive me if I'm bad at describing clothing. If I get tired of having to describe stuff I think I might just post pictures of them if I can post more than one picture. And if not, than I'll ask you guys to look up these characters. It's kinda rude of me, I know, but I don't wanna describe characters wrong. Also there will be a lot of introductions in this chapter so pretty please just deal with it and don't get annoyed. Now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy the first chapter. 

It was noon and two people, a man and a woman, were waiting outside of the Future Foundation's 14th branches building. They both had formal wear on, the man wearing a suit, tie, and dress pants and the woman wearing a white button up shirt, black jacket, blackish grey skirt, and gloves. The man had short slightly spiky brown hair with his signature ahoge and the woman had long lavender hair. These two people were Makoto Naegi and Kyouko Kirigiri. They were waiting for students from Beacon academy, one of the four high schools that teach students to become Hunters or Huntresses, to arrive and take the newly reformed Remnants of Despair back with them. It's sort of a long story but a few years ago, a high school girl named Junko Enoshima caused the Tragedy and had a group called the Remnants of Despair by her side. Naegi, who had survived the Killing School Life with 5 other classmates, Kirigiri being one of them wanted to save the Remnants from despair so he had them be put in the Neo World Program, which could heal their memories of despair and make them feel hope again. The rest of Future Foundation found out and he was put on trial for being suspected of being in league with the Remnants. He was found not guilty and showed the Future Foundation that the Remnants of Despair were no longer in Despair. He was told to find the Remnants a place they could live where they won't be in danger, since many people in the world want them dead, so he and Kirigiri decided to have them live in Vale, the town Beacon academy was in. There, the Remnants of Despair would live and also be looked after in some way by students from Beacon who could protect them if anything bad happened. 

"So when are they supposed to show up?" Naegi asked as he looked at his lover, Kirigiri. Soon after they'd joined Future Foundation, the two of them started dating. They'd fallen in love during the Killing School Life and after much persistence from Aoi Asahina, a fellow survivor, Naegi very shyly asked her out. To his elation, Kirigiri accepted and from there the two became a couple. (Authors Note: If you guys want, I could do a flashback to Naegi asking Kirigiri out) "I believe they are supposed to show up in a moment or two." Kirigiri said while looking at her watch. The two didn't mind the wait since they got to spend it together. Hajime Hinata, who was once Izuru Kamukura, had gotten the other Remnants to wait inside the building. Naegi didn't think much of it, but Kirigiri knew it was because Hajime thought the two of them would want the alone time together. 

Like Kirigiri had said before, in a few moments an airship (Authors Note: if any of you guys know the names of the ships from Rwby than could you please tell me cause I have no clue what they're called) arrived and began to land in front of the Future Foundation building. Naegi and Kirigiri got up to greet the students but were slightly caught off guard when the door to the ship opened and a girl wearing a red hood bolted out of the ship rather excitedly. "So this is Future Foundation?! It looks cool!" She said excitedly. A girl with white hair and a scar over her left eye soon stepped out of the ship and walked up to the hooded girl. "Ruby, don't run off the ship like that!" the white haired girl said in an irritated tone. Ruby looked at her friend and said "But Weiss, this is Future Foundation! Future Foundation helped save the world from Despair!" Ruby said with stars in her eyes.