1 (edited)

KAIRA WALKED through the gate doors to Konoha. Sasuke's lifeless body was being carried on her shoulder. A trail of dark red blood followed behind. The two konoha guards were asleep, as usual. Kaira didn't mind the guards being asleep though, it was normal to her. 

The villagers stopped to stare at Kaira, as Sasuke was draped over her shoulder, while Kaira walked to the hospital. But they didn't dare say anything. Kaira was cloaked in her blood, and Sasuke was cloaked in her blood as well. But if you saw Kaira, you would say she looked like a murderer. 

Her right hand was holding Sasuke in place, and her left hand covered the huge hole in her chest. The chidori had taken a big tole on Kaira. Instead of limbs where Kaira's chest was, there was simply nothing, expect a few bolts of lightning from the chidori, that was still driven by chakra. Kaira finally made it into the hospital and passed out, even with Kurama's healing she couldn't take anything more. 

『𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑』

Sasuke arose from his hospital bed. His left arm completely gone. "Sasuke! Don't move, you might hurt yourself even more" Sakura woke up from the abrupt noise Sasuke was making and rushed to his aid. 

"Where is Kaira? How is she?" Sasuke said in a raspy voice.

Sakura's eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed over her chest. "Why are you so worried about her Sasuke?! Look at what she did to you! You have one arm now, Kaira did that to you! Why are you so worried about the person that caused so much damage to you?"

"..." Sasuke stayed quiet, letting Sakura's words soak in. Why was he worried about Kaira? His arm is completely gone because of her? Kaira is so annoying, she's like a pest.

"You're right..ugh...what am I going to do now?" Sasuke pondered. There's no way in hell that Konoha would just take him back with open arms...or would they?

"I heard some civilians talking...they said that they should just kill you after all the damage you caused" Sakura's feet shuffled, as the vibe in the room shifted. 

Sasuke's eyes widened. "Kill me?" There's no way that Sasuke was joining Orochimaru in hell. 

"I don't want you to die, Sasuke, I love you!" Sakura started to sob.