14 (edited)

『𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑』

          Before anything else they worked on the center of the village so that they could start building around the center. It took roughly around 5 long weeks to finish the center, and 2 days to polish it up. 

"Now that we've finished the center of the village. Instead of sleeping on grass we have now have the luxury to properly set up our mattresses in the Hokage's office." Pain announced.

"FINALLY. Grass floors aren't really good for my beauty" Deidara moaned happily. 

"You wouldn't have to worry about beauty if you were a puppet" Sasori subtly threatened Deidara which sent shivers down his spine.

"Deidara..you said you weren't a girl I'm confused" Kisame looked at Deidara weirdly.

"NO! NO! It was a joke!" Deidara tried clearing everything up but they ended up laughing at him even more.

"You're lucky I don't really sacrifice females to Lord Jashin" Hidan looked at Deidara warningly.

"Pain-sama! Tell them we're a teeeaaammm" Deidara stretched it out, regretting that he ever tried joking with the Akatsuki. 

"Ne Deidara, it wouldn't hurt if we had another female on the team" Kaira joined in. 

"Noo Kaira. Deidara's already hideous as a male" Yahiko laughed. 

"STOOOOPPPP!" Deidara whined. Frustrated by the teams teasing. "At least Itachi knows whats up. He isn't trying to call me a female" Deidara threw his arm around Itachi with a smirk. Itachi moved his arm off of him. 

"I don't like it when females throw themselves at me" Itachi said in a low voice, and he walked away to the newly made center to set his things up for the nights. They had to sleep on a mattress that was laid on tile flooring because they hadn't built the houses yet. 

-The center-

-The center-