3 (edited)

『𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩』

Kaira, Sakura, Ino and Sasuke stood before Tsunade and the council. The room felt very empty even though there was people inside. Sakura, Ino, and Sasuke were all against Kaira. When Sakura told Ino that she was going to testify against Kaira, Ino immediately wanted to come. Also hoping to gain Sasuke's favor. 

"Before anybody says anything. I would like the council to take note that we need Sasuke. He's the last Uchiha! Let's try and take advantage of his loyalty to the village! It's only the smart thing to do" Sakura stepped forward. 

Danzo nodded his head agreeing with the devils advocate. 

"This is so confusing! Why am I even here? Didn't you all want me to bring back Sasuke?" Kaira looked directly in Tsunade's eyes hoping that she would be defended.

Tsunade just kept her head down, with thoughts of Jiraiya flooding her brain. 

"Kaira you've got it all wrong! You almost killed Sasuke! And you expect us to take you back with open arms" Ino yelled at Kaira.

"I almost killed Sasuke? I had a fucking hole in my chest! If anything I almost died" Kaira stepped up to Ino. 

"You're case is different! You have a demon inside you. Sasuke doesn't have super natural healing powers, what would the village do with no Uchiha?" Ino yelled in Kaira's face.

Kaira's voice got low, and she was pissed off. "Want me to drag you through hell and back! Don't try and place yourself in that bastards shoes. Did you have a big ass hole through your chest? Did you have to lend some of your depleting chakra to a asshole?" 

"Look at Kaira! This is exactly what I'm talking about! We don't need another Kyuubi going on rampages when their proven wrong" Sakura yelled over everybody. 

Kaira lifted her hand, and almost instantly two ANBU's stood beside her holding her hands in place. 

"EVERYBODY QUIET!" Danzo screamed.

"I am with Sasuke's defendants. If anything we do NOT need another Kyuubi. But we would require at least one Jinchūriki in our village. I have come to the conclusion that Kaira, of the hidden leaf will have at least 5 ANBU with her at all times. In the bath house she must have female ANBU's with her-"

"What the hell? I'm being punished after doing what you fucks wanted me to? What type of corrupted system is this?"

Danzo ignored Kaira, and turned to Tsunade smirking. She was completely out of it so it would be very easy to get her will in this. Danzo wrote the scroll and handed it to Tsunade which she just signed instantly.

"Baa-chan..?" Kaira said weakly. 

"FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! I SURE AS HELL AM NOT STAYING IN A VILLAGE WHERE MY EVERY ACTION IS BEING CONTROLLED."

Kaira whipped out a kunai and scratched the leaf symbol on her forehead protector. "Fuck Konoha and everybody inside it." She stormed out and kept to her word, she refused to stay in a village that scorned her every movement. 

All Sasuke had to do was come back and claim he wanted to be the next Hokage, and he knew what was good for Konoha for them to hug him and accept him. Kaira had tears streaming down her face, knowing that her parents didn't die for this bullshit, pervy sage didn't die for this bullshit, the third hokage didn't die for this bullshit, and the Kaira that she used to be didn't die for this bullshit.