4 (edited)

KAIRA ENTERED her house completely pissed off and if anything ready to murder somebody. At least 1 ANBU was following her and she could tell because of she could sense their faint chakra. 

"I know at least 1 of you is there because I can sense your chakra. Just come out and let me whoop all of your asses" Kaira stood there waiting until they all agreed to just show themselves.

"We are here on Danzo-sama's orders." 

"Uh-uh. I do not give a shit on who's orders you were here on. Leave now, or I will murder all of you" Kaira stared emptily at them, with her tears freshly dried on her face so it felt like her skin was cracking. 

They just stood there looking stupid, and in the blink of an eye one of them fell dead with a kunai stuck where their heart was. As a reaction the other 4 ANBU attacked Kaira. Kaira wasn't hesitant at all because she felt she had nothing to lose at that point. 

Kaira spun around them and stabbed one, then two, then four. They all fell to the ground and Kaira felt that, at that moment she should completely flee the scene. Being that she was an Uzumaki, Kaira was pretty skilled in scrolls. 

She stored her clothes and food in seperate scrolls. And packed for her departure. She wasn't hesitating at all to leave Konoha. If Konoha didn't want her then so be it. She didn't want to be apart of them anyways.

Knowing that she wasn't that welcome in all the villages Kaira had to set her eyes on a safe location that she had to be sure would actually turn out good for her. 

Kaira. Kurama bellowed from inside her enclosure.

Go to Uzushiogakure. You already know damn well you're not welcome in any of these villages you're looking at. I don't know why you're wasting time looking at a map that won't do anything for you. 

Isn't Uzushio destroyed though? What's the point of going to a village where absolutely nothing is?

Use your brain dumb ass. Make something out of the rubble. Don't you have any respect for your village? 

I should have respect for a village that's destroyed?

That's your roots, dumb ass. But fine then if you don't want my help don't take it. But when you're in trouble do not call for me. 

Fuck you too. 

I should burn your skin with my chakra for that. 

Fuck you even more. Since you want me to go to a destroyed village so bad lead the fucking way bastard. 

Let me take control over your body.

Uhm..hell no? I know what you're gonna do. I do not feel like having Konoha scouts looking to murder me. 

I'm not going to get you into any trouble. You should trust me since I've been living in your body for 19 years now. 

Oh? And that means that you're not going to fuck up my life more than it already is?

Do you want me to take me and you both down? 

You wouldn't. You care too much about your life.

And you don't care about your life?

If that's the point we're at. Get rid of me. I hope you have fun with Shinigami though, bitch. 

I honestly hate you with every fiber of Chakra that I have.

OK. Cool. You're acting like you hating me, is going to make me cry.

Wow. And to think I even considered helping you? I'm glad Konoha hates your dumb ass. Because I wholeheartedly hate you with them. 

Aww look at you agreeing with the same village that you tried to destroy 19 years ago!

That's the lowest you've gone. Knowing damn well Madara was controlling me.

Oh? Was he? I'm sorry I don't believe that a bitch like Madara could control such a 'mighty' creature as yourself. 

...Your mother treated me way better than you ever had.