Getting Out Alive

Description - Uno was worried. Along with the rest of cell 13. They noticed Jyugo had been acting weird. So, they followed him on his walk, surprised at what they found.
Set around episode 12 and 13
Characters - Jyugo, Uno, Nico, Rock, Elf
I hope you enjoy my first ever Nanbaka Fanfiction! Oh, and yes, I did make the cover. So, please, no stealing. I worked hard on it. >v<
Ps, there might be a little Yaoi between Jyugo and Uno! ❤

0-0-0-0-0-0

Jyugo stared at the ceiling of their cell for a good half-hour. He sighed and got up as quietly as he could manage. He peeked at his cell mates as he creeped past them. Stumbling a few times around Uno. He opened the door with a loud creak and walked out of his cell with ease.

Uno awoke with the sound of their cell door opening. He groaned lightly as he sat up, using his elbows to support himself. He yawned as smallntears formed in his eyes. He wiped them away and looked around the room groggily. Heis eyes focused and saw only two cell mates instead of its usual three. Let's see...Rock...and Nico. So, where did Jyugo go? He thought as he looked at the bed next to his. He leaned and on his hand, covering his right eye. Oh Jyugo... He sighed. He fell back down into his bed. He turned on his side and placed a and in Jyugo's bed. His eyes slowly fell closed as he was about to fall asleep. He was half conscious when a loud shout echoed down the halls. Nico and Rock stired in their bed as Uno's eyes widened. He shot up and jumped over to his friends, "Get up! Hurry!" Nico yawned and sat up, his hair puffing outwards. "W-Wha?" Uno looked at them desperately. "Its Jyugo!!" He ran to their cell door.

Rock got up, dragging Nico alone with him. "What? What about him?" His voice hinting worry. "No time to explain!" More loud shouts echoed in the hallway, fading when reaching their cell. Uno could make out a few words. Bastard... Scar on his neck....then it all went silent. No! Uno thought desperately as he rushed down the hall, heading to the stairs that led outside into the night. Please be alright Jyugo! They all thought as they ran to the roof.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Jyugo smiled slightly as he felt the cool wind on his skin. He sighed as he leaned on his hand and smiled. For the first time in his life, he was truly happy. He was excited for tomorrow.

A sudden hand fell onto his shoulder. Its firm grip hurt his shoulder slightly. A calm alvoice whispered in his ear. "What's so funny Jyugo? Want to share?" The person let out a crazed laugh. Jyugo swung his arm around to try and hit the person, but failed. The man jumped back then quickly charged at him. Before Jyugo could react, he felt a sharp pain burst through the stomach. He gasped and jumped back. He held his hand on his wound only to find it gone. I could have sworn I had a stab wound...Jyugo looked up at the man. He sat on top of the building railing, his golden hair swaying in the wind as he smiled with his sharp teeth.

"Well well, Hiya Jyugo ~" he cooed and laughed lightly. Jyugo growled and removed his hand. "How do you know who I am?" He asked curiously.