The Scars of Summer

Omg, thank you all for 100 views, it means alot^^
Warning of minor mention of Torture :P

0-0-0-0-0-0

Cell 13's inmate's layed on the floor in a sweaty daze. Each letting out a groan of pure pain and sorrow. Nico rolled around and stopped in his side. "Agh, when will this heat eeennnndd!?" One of his best friends beside him, Rock, was leaning against the cells wall; looking almost unconscious. Both their orange sleeves and leg pants were rolled up, revealing their well tanned skin. Rock groaned and slowly slid down the wall.

Uno stood above them, playing with a deck of cards. His hair was tied up into a tight ponytail and his long leg pants we're rolled up. He looked at them, baffeled. "What are you doing?" They sat bolt upright, kegs crossed. "Were dying from the heat, Uno!" Nico cooed.

Uni sighed and noticed Juygi sitting in his glummy corner. He noticed that he was still in his traditional black and white pruisn nufirm. "Aren't you hot Jyugo?" Rock asked his friend. Jyugo shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I guess..." Uno placed his hands in his hips and pouted, "Then roll up your sleeves or change!" For a second, Jyugo looked terrified at the thought of changing. He gaped at his friend for a second. "Jyugo?" Nico asked, concern creeping in his voice. Rock narrowed his eyes at his 'younger brother' "What's wrong?" He asked sternly. Jyugo pulled back and hugged his legs closentinhis chest. Uno crossed his arms and smirks for a second them replaced it with a frown. "Oh, I guess he doesn't trust us." He teased and Juygi shook his head. "That's not it at all!" He protested and craweled over to them. Rock and Nico started to catch on and crossed their arms as well, "Sure doesn't seek Luke it." Nico snapped. Jyugo waited a good minute before he sighed. "Fine, you asked for this... " He said in a whispery voice.

Slowly, he pulled his shirt down to reveal his torso and then pulled up his leg pants. His inmates gasped at the sight. Jyugo's body was covered in scars and tattoos. Anger rose in their chests. Jyugoblooked at the ground shamefully, awaiting their reaction.

Uno was the first to react. He walked over to Jyugo and wrapped his arms around his friend. His embrace was firm and steady. Rock and Nico followed as Jyugo was stuck in the muddle if the world's largest bear hug. Uno smiled sadly at him, "I'm sorry Jyugo... " he looked at Uno surprised them tried to push away. Their firm grip tightened inti a vice lock.

"F-for what? " he stammered as he was forced into the hug. Nico smiled at him and said, "Cause we weren't there for you... After all you've done for us..."

Rock grinned happily and chuckled at Jyugo's puzzled expression. "He means the time you broke us out of jail. Thanks to that, we are here, with each other... Plus we have all this great food! " he cheers happily and tightens his grio in them, swearing a crack could be heard. All their faces turned blue and purple as their air supply was cut off.

Rock laughed as he day dreamed about food. He released his grip in his friend and they sunk to the floor, gasping for breath.

Once Uno had enough air, he narrowed his eyes at Jyugo, who was hunched over, gasping for breath. Jyugo took a deep breath and coughed. He looked at Uno sheepishly. "What?" He asked in a sweet voice. Uno turned dead serious. "When, why and how? " he asked sternly. Rock and Nico even looked at him puzzled. Jyugo sat up against the wall and hugged his knees. "Are you sure...?" He asked, looking at the scars on his arms.

The three if them looked at each other, then nodded their heads. Jyugo sighed shakily. "Fine, I guess the marking started when I was around 13." His body tensed at the thought, "Word about my escapes have gotten around prison to prison. So, when I was being transferred to prison after prison, they started to mark me. Like some kind if calendar..." Jyugo's hand gripped at the cloth of his prison uniform. Rock's hands balled into fists. He continued, "Finally after my 5the tattoo, I was sent to highly secure facility, despite my young age. Oh.. Those sick bastards looked at me like I was some sort of toy... When ever I wasn't working, they would torture me, cutting me. Every day they got worse." He looked at the deep, darker looking cuts around his upper fore arm and thighs. The thing that mad Nico's stomach churn, was that fact that it was like this with all four if his limbs. "Once the warden found out, " he contiuned, snapping Nico out if his thoughts, "I was treated and sent to a different prison. By this time, I was around 15." He cluched his knees almost as if it was his life line. "That's where I got these from. " He gestured to his shakels.

There was a long silence in the room as Uno bowed his head. He was tortured.... At the age of 13?! He screamed in his mind. If he ever got his hands in those filth, guards...

Nico stared at Jyugo. His gaze, full if outy and sorrow, seemed to burn through his friends very soul. He wished he could go back in time and save his friend...

Rock looked at the ground, horrified. He had heard about some stuff, but this? This was different. Maybe it was the fact that it was his brother and not just some stranger. But, one thing is for sure between all three of them. They would protect Jyugo, and then they would kill those guards that did this to him.

0-0-0-0-0-0
Sorry if this was bad and also kind of sort. I haven't had time to re-read and check my spelling, but when I do, you'll know. Thanks for all the positive comments! I mifhtbtake requests too~