Separation - Part 1

Edit up top created by me, no stealing >:-[
*inhuman noise* You will ANGER MEHHHHHHHHH
Hi! Thank you for all the positive comments and feedback^^ It really helps~ Also, I have a plan for this story. I'm planning and doing a serious chapter then a silly chapter and round on unless I have different ideas. This chapter will be in multiple parts, and maybe I'll stop it short and create a full chapter story out of it. Please tell me what you think! Also, there might be a little Yaoi! ❤💕

0-0-0-0-0-0

Nico was woken up by the sound of the door opening. He sat up and yawned groggily. "Huh?" He asked in a dazed state. Suddenly a strong, firm grip forced him to the floor. His eye widened as he was now fully awake. He fought against the person on top of him. Four more guards entered the room, each separating to Nico's inmates. "Stop it!" He cried out while trying to swing his foot to hit the man.

"What the hell?!" Rock yelled, confusion seeping into his voice. He fought against the two guards on top of him. One of the guards placed a hand on his hand and shoved it to the floor, hitting it with a hard thud. Rock gasped as the room around him spun. He let out a choked gasp and calmed down. Next, to him, Uno didn't even bother to try and fight back. His eyes were only partly open and his hair was puffed out like cotton candy. His head laid on the ground as he snored softly.

Before he could jump up or protest, Jyugo's arms were pinned behind him. He shouted a few curse words as he fought back. But sadly, to no avail. The guards grip on him began to tighten. He yelped under his breath and was forced into his knees. He looked to his fellow inmates and found them next to him, all in the same kneeling position as himself. He looked at them with confused eyes. Finally, Uno looked awake and very serious.

After at least three minute of complete silence, an old man entered the room. He had long white hair that flowed to his power back, his dark gray eyes were usually covered by the hair that came from his eyebrows. Small glasses stay firmly on his nose.  The guards nodded their head to the man in the white lab coat as he stepped forward. "Hello inmates of cell 13, building 13. My name is Professor Yato. I'm in charge of the newest science 'project.'" He let out a dry laugh and examined them. "Now, this shouldn't be too hard." He took a step towards Rock, as he grinned.

~Rock POV~

As Dr. Yato took a step towards me, my body tensed up. What was he going to do? Well, it doesn't matter. I can handel it. Hopefully. He bent down to the best of his abilities and stared at me. A bead of sweat dripped down my face as quietness settled on the room. He made a noise, almost as if he was stuck in deep thought and was asking to be pulled out. He grabbed my chin and forced the chin up, making the room spine even faster. "Urgh.."

He touched my hair and then let go, "You must be the one known as inmate 69. Hm, you seem like a strong one, but not the one I'm looking for." He stood up and moved to Nico.

~Nico POV~

That weird scientist guy walked towards me. I wonder if he has my medicine. "So, I can tell just by looking at you that your number...25? The one with all the medication." My eye widened. Oh, he was gooooddd. He chuckled at my surprised expression. "Dont be to surprised, its not that hard to see." I frowned. What was that supposed to mean? He looked over to Uno and Jyugo, a little bit of worry settled in our stomach's as I had a feeling I knew what he was after. If I was right, we are all in trouble.

~Uni POV~

I growled as the guard pushed me down to the floor. "So, your either number 11 or 15...?" He scanned me from head to toe. I peeked at the old man from under my stripped cap. That bastard. What did he want from us?! I tried to move my arms into a comfortable position, but the guard tightened his grip in response. The old man looked at the guard and nodded his head. His grip slowly loosened. I sighed in relief as my arms were no longer forced into an uncomfortable manner. He looked at my hat and smiled, "Of course, Number 11!" He glared at Jyugo, "Which makes you number 15...the one we're looking for..." All our eyes widen. He froze, "W-What?" The old man slowly walked to Jyugo. Each step slowing down time for me. No! Leave him alone! My mind cried out in a desperate plea. I shouted curses at him but that didn't stop him from grabbing Jyugo.

~Juygo's POV~

He placed a hand on my right cheek. I tried to shake him off, but his firm grip didn't move. Was he associated with Elf? Or with the man with the scar on his neck? The man chuckled softly, "Take him I'm boys. Let the experiments begin!" His voice rang out through the cell. "No! Stop it! Get off!" Uno yelled in an angered daze.
My eyes widened. Experiments? The guard holding me, forcibly pushed my head to the floor. It hit the floor with a loud thud as I could see stars. Nausea spreed across my body.

The low drone of shouts were heard in the background. The guard through me over his shoulder as all the other guards jumped off my friends. They ran to us, angered screams and all. Before they could mutter another curse, the cell door shut - closing me off from my family.

0-0-0-0-0-0
Ahh, I know. I'm ashamed of this chapter (¬~¬)ノ
Though I do have a big plan for this. I'm not good at character POV, nor do I like it, but I wanted to try it out. Anyways, thanks for reading this terrible chapter. Cya ya!~