1: Your Dad Is Dead

Blade's P.O.V

"Alison get your fucking ass down here!" yelled my so-called "father" that abuses, and rapes me. Let me introduce myself, I'm Blade Emerson, but my real name is Alison Emerson... except I changed it. I have a few friends, but not any that I really trust too well... everyone these days tend to be backstabbing bitches. I'm 16 years old, oh, and my favorite bands are Pierce The Veil, and Black Veil Brides.

I run downstairs. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting!" I say, trying to avoid another beating. "Whatever you little bitch! I'm going to the bar, stay the fuck here or go kill yourself!" he said and I nodded as he left. I went back up to my room and got out the iPod that I saved money up for forever to get it.

I put my iPod on the iPod dock and put it on shuffle. 'Not The American Average' by Asking Alexandria came on and I sang to it. I love Asking Alexandria so much. Their music is great, and they're hella funny... if only I could meet them one day.

***3 hours later***

'Alone' by Sleeping With Sirens ft. MGK was playing when there was a knock at the door. I put on a sweatshirt to cover up all the bruises and cuts on my arms to go to answer the door. You see, if I didn't cover everything it would be obvious what my "father" does to me, and that would cause too much drama.

When I answered the door there was a man wearing a suit at the door. "Are you Alison Emerson?" he asked. "Um yeah, but I like to be called Blade.. who are you?" I answer while moving my fringe out of the way. "My name is Steve and I work for CPS. Your father was driving while highly intoxicated, and unfortunately got in a wreck and died, so you will have to pack your bags and come with me... I know this may be kind of sudden, and I'm sorry for your loss. I will give you a few hours to pack and grieve.." He said with a look of sympathy for me. I tried to look sad but I think I was smiling.

"Okay, wait one minute please!" I say and run to my room and grab the bag of clothes that I always have packed, my bathroom stuff, my iPod, and computer. I pack the rest of my small amount of clothes into my bag and my teddy bear.

"Okay I'm ready," I run downstairs after grabbing the extra money that I have saved up I buy an iPhone. He puts my bag in the car while I get in the passenger seat. "You're going to have to fly from L.A to San Diego.. there is no room in the orphanage here," Steve explains. "Okay, can I call you Steven?" I ask. "No it's Steve!" he says. "Someone's PMSing!" I say and put in my earbuds.

***At the airport***

"Flight number A1075B now boarding I repeat flight A1075B now boarding," the annoying voice says. "Bye Stevo!" I say using the nickname I came up with for him. I may or may not have stolen it from the show Jack-Ass. I walk over to the boarding area and get on the plane.

I sat in my seat, and put my seatbelt on. I was sitting next to what looks like a college student and I got the window seat. "Hi, I'm Emily!" The annoying blonde sitting next to me says as she probably looks at my the side of my face. I turn my face and she gasps looking at my piercings. "Blade," I say with a smirk and stretch out my hand and shake hers as the plane takes off.

"So why are you going to San Diego?" she asks. "My father," I say bitterly. "Was driving while drunk so he's dead and my moms dead so I'm going to the orphanage there" I explain. "Oh my god I'm like so sorry about your dad!" she says. "Haha thanks, but I'm not sad about it" she has shock on her face. I turn my head and put in my earbuds as 'Perfect Weapon' by Black Veil Brides comes on.

***Halfway into the flight***

It's getting hot in here. I stand up and pull my AA hoodie off my head, totally forgetting about my arms. I sit back down and could feel eyes on me. I look up to see Emily staring at me with shock all over her face. I follow her gaze and look at my arms. "Fuck!" I say. "Don't you know it's rude to stare?" I snap, she nods muttering a 'sorry' and looks the other way.

***End of flight***

The rest of the flight was spent in silence and I'm now getting off the stupid plane. I walk into the airport and go find baggage claim.

I get my bag and look for the orphanage people. 'Alison Emerson' I saw a sign say and I walk over to the guys holding the sign. "Okay look, my name is Blade, so if you don't fucking call me Blade we're gonna have problems. I'm no longer an 'Emerson,' it's just Blade" I say to the youngish guy holding the sign. "Okay Blade, Hello, welcome to your first day in hell. My name is Johnny, and I'll be your tour guide," he says while grabbing my bags. "Hello Johnny, My name is Blade, I'm the devil's daughter herself, and I shall call you Johnny Knoxville!" I say, also using a name from Jack-Ass.

"Okay well let's go 'cause there is some band waiting at the orphanage for all the girls ages 15-17," he says and we leave to find his car.

***At the orphanage***

I decided to put on my PTV hoodie on instead, so that's what I'm wearing as we walk into the orphanage. "Okay, so I have no clue what band is here, but they're looking to adopt," Johnny said. "Alright." I say and we walk into the living room, me carrying my small bag. "I'm here! Your life just got better!" I announce. "And who are you?" asked the blonde, big boobed, big assed, plastic face, bimbo. BBBBAPFB! That's what it is! "I'm satan, bitch" I say with a devious smile and I heard laughs.

I look up to see...