2: Old Scars

Blades P.O.V

I looked up to see Victor and Mike Fuentes, the lead singer and drummer to PTV. "Hi, we're Vic and Mike Fuentes," Vic says. "I'm Blade! Can you sign my hoodie?" I ask. "Why the fuck would you want those emo fags to sign your hoodie?" bimbo asks. "Well, bimbo- ima call you blonde bimbo- they are not 'emo fags' and Vic sings in my favorite band, and Mike is the drummer in my favorite band." I say. "Whatever, you probably have cuts up and down your arms, and you know what you should just go die! Your ugly, and fat, and you deserve to die! And your parents probably hated you!" She yells then runs off. I could tell tears were forming in my eyes.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom" I run off to go find the bathroom. I can't find the bathroom so I just sit in a corner. I pull up my sleeve and trace the cuts on my arms.

"Hey, are you okay?" I hear someone ask so I look up to see Vic standing in front of me. I pull down my sleeve. "S-she was right" I pull my knees up to my chest and cry. "I-I should've done it sooner" I whisper to myself hoping he didn't hear. But of course, he had to hear. "Done what sooner?" he asks as Mike walks up. "Cut deeper" I barely say but he doesn't hear. "Blade, done what sooner?" he asks. "I should've left sooner" that has more than one meaning but he doesn't know that. "Blade we're going to adopt you!" Mike blurts out and I look up shocked. "W-what?" I ask. "Well you obviously aren't gonna like it here with 'Blonde bimbo'," he says and Vic nods in agreement. "Vic why don't you go sign the papers... I wanna talk to Blade about something" Mike says and Vic nods and leaves to go and sign papers.

"Where?" he asks. "What?" I ask back slightly confused but hoping he isn't talking about what I think he is. "Lemme see your arms." He says an I shake my head no. He grabs my arms and he doesn't know but he's grabbing my latest cut. "P-please don't touch that part of my arm" I beg. "When you said 'I should've left sooner' it had another meaning didn't it?" I slowly nod my head in disappointment. "Please don't tell anyone" I beg. "Okay.. but can you show me them?" he asks and I pull up my sleeves to reveal hundreds, if not thousands of cuts up and down my arms.

"Blade... Why'd you do it?" He asks. "It took away the pain.. it gave me control of something in my life" I answer and show him my other arm, then pull the hoodie back down. "It couldn't have been that bad? You're only 16 right?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "I'm back!" Vic came into sight. 'We'll talk later about this' Mike mouthed to me.

After we got my bag, we walked down to the car and now we are sitting in the car but we haven't left yet. "So what's your last name?" Vic asked. "Fuentes" I answer in a duh tone. "What was your last name before ten minutes ago?" Mike corrected. "Emerson" I spat. "Favorite color?" Vic asked. "Black and red" I answer. "Favorite animal?" Mike asked. "Raccoon and turtle" I answer. "Favorite bands?" Vic asked. "You guys, Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice And Men, and Asking Alexandria." I answer. "Favorite song by us?" Mike asked. "Match Into Water, Besitos, Bulls In The Bronx, Bulletproof Love, and King For A Day" I answer. "Can you play any instruments?" Mike asked. "Guitar, Drums, Bass, piano, and I'm an okay singer, but not that good" I answer. "Can you talk any other languages?" Vic asked. "Spanish and some Latin" They look pretty pleased with my answers.

"Sing something." Vic asks but it comes out like an order. "Okay.. What song?" I ask. "Perfect Weapon" they say at the same time. Okay then, they're obviously BVB fans..

'Rrrraaaaaaa!

Awake at night you focus

On everyone who's hurt you,

Then write a list of targets,

Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!