Part Two~

Tauriel walked a few feet ahead of the group. As they dragged the human towards the throne, Tauriel bowed. "My lord Thranduil. This is the girl I told you about." She introduced.

The girl looked up at the magnificent throne. It was adorned with large antlers that produced a frightening yet marvelous appearance. Upon the throne reclined the king. She glared into his icy and indifferent eyes. Already, she hated him.

Thranduil glanced away to Tauriel and spoke, "I was wondering when she would be healthy enough to come. I want you to stay Tauriel, but you two may leave." The king looked over the girl. "Why did you attack my guards? You may have even killed him."

She held her head high, proudly, "It's called self defense. I didn't want to go with them and I did nothing wrong."

Tauriel snorted, then resumed her unreadable face.

The king laughed harshly. "Self defense? Well. It does put you a little higher on the judgement scale doesn't it." Again Thranduil laughed. His laugh seemed like he was mocking her. "What were you doing in Mirkwood?" Thranduil questioned. "And don't say it's not my business because it is." The King got up and walked down towards the girl.

She glared, remaining silent. Shifting her stance, she grimaced in pain when weight landed on her injured leg. 'It hurts so...much' She gasped inwardly. The human swayed slightly on her feet. Gradually, the room began to move and sway as beautiful yet strange colors morphed before her eyes. She shook her head, trying to clear the her hazy vision, but it didn't work. Her body started to feel strange and detached before she fell to the floor, unconscious with a growing red stain soaking through the clean bandage on her leg.

"Take her to the healer, Tauriel. And hurry." Thranduil ordered.

Tauriel slung the unconscious girl over her shoulder and ran to the healers.

"I don't know what happened!" Tauriel exclaimed when the healer asked. The healer took off the bandage.

She grimaced. "She was standing on it too soon." The healer explained. "You shouldn't have made her do so much so soon."

"It's not MY fault! King Thranduil was the one who ordered me too!" Tauriel said defensively.

The healer gave a small smile. "It's alright. You can go hunt or whatever you need to do. I'll watch the girl."

"I think I will." Tauriel said. She tied the girl down and left.

Soon after, Legolas came in and asked, "How long will it take her to completely heal?"

"Why?" The healer looked up from her work and nodded her head respectfully to the prince.

"My father is not happy with her and his earlier meeting with her was cut short apparently. He wants to know when you think she will be well enough to be brought to him." Legolas looked over at the unconscious human and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe a few days, maybe a week." She told Legolas. She sighed, "I do not know for sure. Humans are not my expertise."

"Very well. Please keep me posted on anything she says and how her health is." Legolas studied the human girl. Something seemed odd about her, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Yes, my lord." The healer bowed.

"Thank you." He smiled gratefully before leaving the healing room.

The healer smiled back, then began to unbind the girl's leg and clean it with water and herbs.

The girl jerked from pain and opened her eyes. She moved to rub her eyes, but was stopped by her bonds and sighed, "What happened...?" She asked groggily.

"You were standing on your wound for too long." She explained. "So you fainted."

"Oh." She looked away, silently scolding herself for being so weak.

Hello! Ithildae here with Evara and Aris! Say hi again guys!

Evara: Hi Hobbitses. Good to see you! *does Gollum impression*

Aris: *rolls eyes again dramatically* Hey again.

Note*
This story was written by me, Evara, and Aris. We each wrote for certain characters and at the end of each chapter, I will write who wrote for what:)

Okay so if you enjoyed this chapter, then please vote, comment, or follow! Thank you all so much!

Credits:
Random girl-Ithildae
Thranduil-Aris
Tauriel-Evara
Legolas-Ithildae
Random elves-Ithildae, Aris, and Evara

Ithildae, Evara, and Aris