Tick Tock

Barry Pov
I went to S.T.A.R L.A.B.S to see if I could find any information on what was happening. I texted Felicity to get here as fast as she could to tell her about everything and for her to help me.

When she got here she looked alarmed. I then explained the mysterious man on the phone, and how he wants me to give her to him. She has no clue who it is.

Then I heard a ringing going off. It was my phone, and it was an unknown caller. It was him. I signal to Felicity that this is the guy. She comes over to hear what he's saying.

"I know everything about all of you. I'm going to use Felicity against you guys if you don't hand her over to me-"

He was cut off by a beeping noise of his own. We then saw a monitor with Iris and Cisco in chairs looking very damaged. Cisco's face was bruised and there was blood trickling down his chin. Iris was knocked out while Cisco was alert, and that was probably because she got beaten badly. It looked bad anyways. Her whole face was covered in blood. I'm just hoping she's ok.

Felicity then says,"how do I hand myself over?"

"The Flash has to be with you.  He has to drop you off tomorrow at 4:00 sharp, otherwise,  I'll kill all your friends and kiddnap Felicity. See you tomorrow."

Felicity starts pacing around the room like she's stressed, which I would be too if I was in her position.

"Barry what do we do?"

"I don't know. I'll think of a plan. Just go and work off your stress."

I wonder how I'll do this on my own. I'm so used to having help on this that it's weird not having them to add to things. Its weird not hearing Cisco's jokes or Caitlyn's logic input. I'll figure it out. I'll find a way to save everyone and reveal this guy's mask.

A/n
I hope you're liking this story. Who do you think is this mystery villain?  Please vote, comment, and share. That would really mean a lot to me. Thanks.- Elise