the summoning

Thank you to @LITTLE-Magic for giving me this request,  if you guys ever have a request for a story you want to write and add to my yandere stories, Go ahead any idea is a great idea, anyway on to the story!

*********************************************************************************************

Ah, my favorite holiday, no not Christmas, or Thanksgiving, or even my birthday, it's Halloween. Most girls in my school say they love Halloween, but it's only an excuse to wear a slutty costume to parties and get drunk with their friends, unlike me, I stay in and watch horror movies and eat candy. Right when I was about to leave to head home (best friend's name) jumped on me. "(Y/N)!!!!" (best friend's name) yelled as they tackled me down and all my stuff fell out of my hands. "hello (best friends name)" I mumbled as I slowed got up to pick my stuff up. "do you have any plans tonight?" "besides watching movies and eating candy then no" "good because i'm coming over tonight" (best friend's name) said and walked away before I could even give a answer to them 'well it's not like my answer would stop him/her anyway..' I throw my stuff in my bag and headed out the doors to go to started my movie night plans.

I finally got home and changed into my pajama's and headed to the living room, 'when is (best friend's name) coming over?' After a half an hour, someone knocked on my door and got up to open it to show (best friend's name) was there with a bag which i assume had sleepover supplies in it. "Look who finally decides to show" I sarcastically said and they just rolled their eyes at me and started to walk to the couch. "So what's in the bag?" I asked (best friend's name) but they didn't give me a reply. 'Eh, i'll just ask them again later..' (Best friend's name) headed into the bathroom to go change and left their bag behind, 'what did they bring?' I reach for the bag and my hand get smacked, and I look up to see (best friend's name) look at me smirking like a villain. "you really wants to know is in here huh?" he/she asked and I nodded my head "well you'll have to wait until later okay (y/n)." 'how long is later?!'  "fine.." We started watching movies but I couldn't focus on the movie, only the bag they brought 'what is in there?!' I felt like later was never going to happen and (best friend's name) would smirk at me every now and then because they knew I was dying to know what was in there.  Around the the third or fourth movie (best friend's name) paused the movie and grabbed the bag. "you ready (y/n)" I look up at him/her with a confused looked "ready for what?" "you'll see, now follow me" (best friend's name) grabbed my wrist and we headed to the basement. we sat on the floor and (best friend's name) pulled some salt, and red candles, and a strange book. 'what the?..' (best friend's name) started to make a pentagram? 'why is he/she making a pentagram?!' Once they were finished making the pentagram they placed the candles down and lit them. "what are you doing?!" i yelled at them but they ignored me and started chanting something. 'i got a bad feeling about this...' Suddenly all the lights went out and a huge crimson red flamed busted through the pentagram and inside the flames showed a figure of something but I didn't know what it was 'what is that?!' me and (best friend's name) ran to one another holding onto two each other as the flamed started to died down. 'what is happening?!' once the flames disappeared, me and (best friend's name) held each other. 

"why hello there~"

**************************************************************

I hope you guys love this story because I really make series of yandere's stories 

again thank you @LITTLE-Magic for requesting this and I hope you like this

PEACE OUT~