meeting again

The demon didn't take it's eyes off us like it was looking for something. "what do you want" I said taking the silent in the room but now, the demon's eyes were on me and I wanted to shrink down. "Why was I summoned...humans" the demon was voice was so deep it scared me a bit. "Hmm wel-" "oh my god your so hot!" (Your best friend's name) yelled look at the demons body. "Hmm..interesting~" the demon looked back at (best friend's name) smirking at her and she looked like she could faint at the sight of him. "Well it was nice meeting you but I do believe it must go now.." I said and sent him away but before disappearing he said "I shall return soon~" and all the light came back on and my friend looked sad when he left.

During school (b/f/n) kept talking to me about seeing that demon again I looked at her like she grew an extra head. "Are you crazy?!" They looked at me with anger and argued back "because I think he maybe the one for me!" They exclaimed and I just raised an eyebrow at them. They're completely crazy!  After that (b/f/n) tried to actually scratch that, begging me to summon the demon again but I said no every time; and today was the day they lost it "you don't understand our love, I need him!!" They shouted but soon started to sob and they knew how much I hated to see them cry. "Fine,"  I sighed and they hugged me tightly, "thank you (y/n)!" (B/f/n) chirped and walked away I feel like this will end bad..

That weekend we headed to my room and (b/f/n) get everything start up in a heartbeat. I opened the book and say the word to summon the demon, the lights went out once more and the huge flame shot through the pentagram to show the demon we met. "Ah, the humans from both~,"  the demon said smirking "oh my love, I've missed you!" (B/f/n) said running up to him and jumped into his arms hugging him around his neck. "Hmm..." The demon smirked even bigger and looked at me, making me pull (b/f/n) quickly and putting them behind me. " you too sure are interesting.. I sure make things more interesting ~" he comments and when he starts disappearing again but looking at me the whole time and looked...sad? Why would he look sad? "Aww, his sad that he won't see me..how sweet!" (B/f/n) said sigh dreamily and i just ignore them. When they leave the image of him staring at me didn't leave and it still felt like I could hear him whispering to me...what is going on??
******************************
Hey guys sorry I haven't update but maybe if u guys have any suggestions for chapters place them in the comments and as always

Peace out~!!