One hell of an arguement

I could look at their face forever, but I must go before they wake. I didn't realize I was with them all night and the sun started to raise. I walked over to the pentagram I used to travel to them and transported back to my home, no matter how much time I spent with them just still wasn't enough for me, I want to have them by my side forever. With all the beings I've been with, could never compared to them.

Finally returning to my world, the servants bowed to me while I wave my hand at them heading to my room. Once I arrive inside my room, I saw the one person I didn't want to see...(B/f/n).

"We need to talk Yadama"

"Aww, is someone getting a little jealous about not having the future king's attention?"

It wasn't the first time I'd see (B/f/n) in my room, we'd go to one another for a little fun  from time to time since they were the only spawn here I could tolerate and wouldn't go running their mouth about laying with me. We didnt have feelings for one another of course so it made easier for both of us.

"You wish 'Your Highness', I'm here to talk about (Y/n)"

"Theres nothing to talk about"

"There certainly is something to talk about, I was talking with (y/n) in the mortal realm and they were telling me about weird dreams and I KNOW those dreams are leading to you"

Why do they care? Do they even not know who they're talking to?!

"I would never do that"

"Oh just admit you're doing those things to them, but for what? What do you plan to gain from all the torture their going through?!"

"I plan to get my future lover once I break them enough and I can bring them to their new home"

"Break them?! They're not some toy you can play with when you're bored then throw it away?!"

"Do you really think that low of me?"

It's my turn to glare to them leaving us in a glare match.

"Yamada, I've known you for centuries and I know how you treat your 'toys'"

It was like something me snapped and I grab their arm, bringing them inches away from my face

"I will give you this one warning and listen well...You may think you know me but you know NOTHING about me! If you try to get in my way, I make your life more then a living hell, got it!"

I drag them to the door and throw them to the ground and slam the door infront of them leaving only the door in my face.

Forget it, I'm going into phase two!