Strange dreams

Ever since we summoned that demon that second time, I've been having strange dreams, actually more like strange nightmares and because of them, I haven't been getting much sleep from it and I wanna know if (b/f/n) has been having those too?

"No, sorry (y/n) I haven't been having strange nightmares, I've been dreaming of my love and when I'll be able to be with him again" they dreamily sighed,and I just look at them trying to ignore their behavior or should I say "love" for that thing.

Well they were no help

(B/f/n)'s p.o.v

Ugh how long am I going to have to keep this  act up?!, Yadama better get this girl or I'll kill him for making me go through this to have her as his lover!

I heard steps coming my way and I turned to the girl herself, (y/n) (l/n)

Ugh even seeing her is hell..

She asked me if been haven't weird dreams after the summoning and I already knew what this meant, Yadama was doing something to her and I don't even know what it is, I'll have to contact him later and ask for an explanation. After giving her a lovey dovey response. she left and I sigh of relief then head to this girls house or should I say "my house" and started summoning Yadama.

"Hello friend~" Yadama said with a smirk "how is (y/n)~"

"Cut the small talk Yadama, she told me she has been having strange nightmares and I know you had something to do about!" I shout and he starts slow clapping

"Well done, you figured it out~, I've done something but I did it so (y/n) but let you see that in time~" He disappeared after saying that.

I am be a demon, even he gives me chills...

*******************************************************************************************

Here is to everyone who wait very patiently for this update and sorry if it is short and as always

PEACE OUT!