his plan

(B/f/n)'s p.o.v

After speaking with Yadama, I started to worry about (y/n), and wondered what Yadama was doing to them. Luckily for being a demon, I don't need sleep so I headed to the underworld to spy on Yadama to get the info I needed.

What is his plan anyway?

I sneak into Yadama's palace and overhear a few servants speaking

"Did you hear about Lord Yadama's love interest?"

"The human...why is wasting his time on them?"

"I didn't know what they're like, but I guess SOMETHING about them is interesting to make him crazy for them"

Love interest, are they serious? There's no way that Yadama would fell for just ONE person. I've known him most my life and never would that boy in a MILLION YEARS marry someone, and more specific a human his only met twice from being summoned

The sound of a door is heard and the servants stop talking and bowed their heads to the one an only Yadama, demon prince of the underworld

"I'll be heading out again and if you tell my father, it'll be your heads" the servant jumped at Yadama low threatening tone and they both nodded

"Yes Lord Yadama" the servants spoke in unison as Yadama teleported out of their sights.

______

(Y/N) was laying in bed just looking at the ceiling waiting to drift off to never-ending nightmares that awaited them in the darkness and they were pretty much used to it by now so the nightmares were more like dreams to them. After about a few minutes, they were finally asleep and a shadowy figure came out of the shadows and slowly walked over to (Y/N), stroking their hair and a bit of their cheek; making them shuffle a bit from the touch.

"Soon my love, we'll be together once the time is right" he whispered knowing (y/n) couldn't hear them but he didn't know how long he'd have to wait to have them as his lover beside him in the underworld ruling over the demons together. But he had to wait, just a little bit longer..

_______
I'm sorry I haven't update this story!!! I've been so focus on other ones and made it feel neglected...And I let you fellow readers wait forever for this update and I'm so sorry!! I know it's short but I hope you like it..and as always!!

PEACE OUT!!!