Klaus

Damon's POV

A little while later I went up to Emily's room to check on her. I opened her door to see her sleeping. I took her ear buds out and stopped the music playing. I set her phone down on her bed stand and lifted her up. I pulled back the covers in her bed and laid her down, covering her back up. I grabbed her stuffed animal and put it beside her putting her arm around it.

I was about to leave but then I heard her heart beat get faster. She started whimpering in her sleep. She was probably having a bad dream. I shook her shoulder for her to wake up and she did with a little jump. She looked at me and started silently crying. I laid down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "Shh...sh...It's ok, it was only a dream. I'm right here, your going to be ok." I whispered stroking her hair. After a while she fell back asleep, I was about to leave when I felt something in my pocket and pulled out Emily's vervain necklace. I put it around her head and she didn't have anymore nightmares that night.
***

Emily's POV

I woke up that morning and got dressed in this ⬇️

I went to school and my first subject was math. I've always been a good student, with strait A's. Even after mom and dad died. But today I didn't pay attention in class at all. After my third class my teacher asked to speak with me. He closed the door and asked me to take a seat. "I understand that you've have a few hard times, is that why your not paying attention?" He asked. He was referring to Mom, Dad, Jenna, and John. I nodded but that wasn't the whole reason. "I'm not feeling good, can I go to the office?" I lied and he nodded. I walked to the office and called Damon. "Emily, is everything ok?" He asked. "Yeah, can you come pick me up from my school." "Sure" he replied not asking any further. He would ask me when he picked me up.

When he arrived he walked into the school and compelled the office lady and I followed him out to his blue car. I got in the passenger seat and he started to drive. "So what's up?" he finally asked. "My teacher asked me why I wasn't paying attention in class." I told him. "Why aren't you paying attention in class?" He asked.

After a while I broke the silence and said, "Because I've had people die, I found out I was adopted, and now I'm a wear wolf. I'm just so scared and frustrated. How can I not think about everything that's going on." Damon brought me to my house and walked in with me. I walked into the kitchen and sat my backpack on one of the stools. I turned around then felt something get stabbed into me. It was a knife. I screamed and Damon rushed to my side. Someone was here. I passed out so quickly because of the blood loss. But I knew Damon was giving me his blood.

Klaus's POV

I threw a knife at Emily knowing that Damon would give her my blood. I'm planning on using her and Tyler, (the 2 wear wolfs) and turning them into hybrids.

Damon's POV

I gave her my blood. I don't know who did this to her. I lifted her up and set her on the couch. I called Elena and Stefan and told them what happened. Stefan and I stayed the night to make sure nobody hurts them. Stefan slept with Elena and I sat with Emily still on the couch waiting for her to wake up. She woke up and started freaking out but I instantly pulled her into a hug saying that everything was ok. She was so scared. She fell a sleep by me and I laid down, her head still resting on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

I went with Elena to the school for senior prank night. We were in the gym when out of nowhere Klaus came in. Elena said, "Why are you here?" He then grabbed me and Rebekah grabbed Tyler. Caroline screamed along with Elena. "TYLER!" Caroline yelled. Rebekah and Klaus took us into another room. "What do you want with us?" I asked my voice shaky. He injected me with something and I screamed and fell to the ground. It was like I was turning into a wolf but 10x the pain. Tyler tried hitting Klaus but Klaus did the same to him. "I want to turn you into my hybrids." He said as our screams echoed through out the school. "YOU CANT DO THIS TO US!" Tyler yelled. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I asked through clenched teeth and in between screams. "Because you will be my hybrids." He yelled back. He grabbed my neck and broke it along with Tyler's. Everything went black...
________________________Please comment things that should happen in the story and I promise I will update more often. Thanks, and remember to Vote and Comment. Love you all! ~Avery