Plot twist

Caroline got me some clothes that would fit me so I put on this.

I thanked her for getting something more 'my style'. After that Damon invited me to go with him into the woods because he wanted to show me something. The sun was starting to set and soon we came upon something that happened to look like a meadow. "Wow" I breathed out. So many things have happened lately and this sight was breath taking. I looked up at him and his dark blue eyes suddenly looked brighter. He stared down at my eyes and I could see his vision move from my eyes down to my lips. It seemed as if the world has stopped moving. As if we were in slow motion.

3rd POV

Damon's hands were now on her waist. His head slowly leaned down pulling her body towards his. Her stomach felt like there were a bunch of butterfly's in her. But she didn't hesitate, in fact her heart was beating so fast that Damon could hear it and it plastered a small smile on his face. Soon enough his lips crashed onto hers and the world started moving again. It was no longer trapped in a timeless place. Emily felt as if this huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and that she could once again love and trust someone. She thought that she had lost hope when her parents died but she was wrong. It just so happens that she was also right about something else. She had said that Damon would find love again someday, and he had.

________________________Short chapter, I know. But I just want to give a BIG shoutout to @Castile_Collins for giving me a lot of Ideas of what should happen in this story. Please go follow that account and don't forget to vote and please keep commenting of what you want to happen next. I read all comments and I promise that I will be more active and thank you. ~Avery