Turn It Off

Emily's POV.

I got dressed and headed out the door and sat on the porch swing. Damon suddenly appeared beside me. "Why do you hate Klaus?" He asked. "Because he killed me. He killed Elena which made John die...and he killed Jenna. They were all I had left." I replied. "Your just mad at him because your emotions are still heightened." "Because of him." I added in sternly.

"Ugh! I can't take this anymore!" I said standing up and pacing back and forth. "I hate Klaus so much. He is the reason I don't have anybody. And if I loose anyone else..." I started crying before I could even finish. Loosing mom and dad is hard enough. But loosing Jenna and John? I just can't handle all of the pain. I've tried not to show it but I just broke down and couldn't stop.

Damon's POV.

I couldn't stand seeing Emily in so much pain. The first thing that I could think of was 'turn it off'. After that I don't know what I was thinking but I told her...

Emily's POV.

"Turn it off." He said. "What?" I asked. He looked into my eyes and said it once again. "Turn it off." And then all of a sudden, the pain stopped, my tears stopped. Everything that had been hurting me for so long...just stopped. I vamp sped away, not thinking twice.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV.

"Damon, what were you thinking?" Stefan asked his brother. "It seemed like a good idea at the time, she broke down crying because of all the things Klaus did." "And what are we gonna do when she gets her humanity back? Huh? Back to the start. She will still be sad. Damon, if she kills someone, and she gets her humanity back, she will be heart broken, she will be lost. She won't know what to do, or how to control her feelings. We need to get her humanity back before she does anything stupid. How are we gonna do that? She's lost so much, so many people in her life. We need some way to channel her feelings." "I don't know." Damon replied. What had he done? Emily ran off and has no humanity. Who knows what she could end up doing? She might kill.

Emily's POV

I didn't really know where to go so I went to the Mystic Grill. I sat down at a table and ordered a water, even though I was way thirsty for something better that water. I wanted blood. I saw someone sit down next to me and looked at them. It was Klaus. "Why are you here all alone?" He asked. "I don't know, and I don't really care." I said back. "Why, you've gone mad.  You turned you're humanity off and you've only been a vampire for not even a month?" "YuP." I announced making the P sound pop. "Why did you do it?" He asked. "Because of you." I said. He looked hurt. After that happened, I saw Stefan, Damon, and Alaric come in. Stefan and Damon grabbed me as I tried to get away and then Alaric stabbed me with vervain. Damon picked me up bridal style as my vision slowly faded.

Damon's POV

I put her in the car and we drove to the Salvatore Boarding house. We chained her to a chair in the living room and waited for her to wake up.

Emily's POV.

My eyes very slowly fluttered open. I was so weak. I could barely move. My eyes focused on Stefan, and Damon. "What do you want with me?" I asked, my voice croaking. That's when it hit me. A vision appeared in my head. Stefan was in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~Vision~~~~~~~~~~~

We were driving on the road. I was watching Elena text Bonnie and then I heard a loud screech and before I knew it, the car was in the water. We were sinking! Mommy was unconscious while dad, Elena and me were awake. Elena hugged onto me as she went unconscious. I saw a man swimming towards the car. I could barely hold my breath much longer. My dad pointed to us and the man grabbed Elena who I was clinging onto for dear life. As the man pulled us up I looked back down to the car where mom and dad still were. Dad looked up at me through the window and smiled. He knew that we would be safe.

"MOM, DAD! Don't leave me!!" I yelled out loud still in the vision. The vision ended and dad disappeared. "Stefan, Bring them back, let me see them again!" I sobbed. Then I was back in the vision.

My breath gave away as I was being brought out of the water. Dad was still looking up at me as bubbles came out of his mouth until his eyes shut slowly. He was gone.

"Dad." I sobbed. "He left me!" "No, no, Emily. He didn't leave you. He wanted you to live. To have a good life. He wanted me to save you first." Stefan said.

Damon's POV.

I undid the chains and Elena pulled Emily into a hug. Emily hugged Elena so tight, tears streaming down her face.

~~~~
~~~~

About an hour later Emily was asleep. I picked her up, wrapped in a blanket. We drove Elena and Emily home and put them to bed. I laid Emily down on her bed and tucked her in. She was still very weak from the amount of vervain and wolfs bane we had put in her, along with her not having a lot of blood lately. She still had one hand around the necklace on her neck. She still has hope. Hope that one day someone will love and care for her.
________________________
Remember to Vote, and comment what should happen next. Please, comment what should happen next, because I don't know, I'm running out of ideas and I don't know what to write. ~Avery
________________________