Chapter 1: Beginning

"You know Lyra, I was thinking about something serious" Lyra curiously looked up from nuzzling Endean's warm chest

"I noticed that there are probably a million girls who cry into their pillow every night, wishing they were as beautiful as you" Endean tucked a neon orange strip of hair back behind Lyra's ear.

"Seriously Endean, boys probably do the same for you" Lyra chuckled

"Guys don't cry, plus, your due back home in a few minutes. Let's roll" Endean stood up and clapped his hands together

"Can't I just stay at your place? I love you so much, I don't wanna leave'

'Hahaha you're talking to the couch, right?'

'You're an idiot' Lyra chuckled and pulled him back onto the couch.

'Well you're a beautiful idiot' Endean laughed 'Let's go'

'No'

'Don't make me count to three'

Lyra didn't budge but knew when Endean counted to three he is defiantly being serious.

'1...2...' Endean lifted his eyebrows indicating that there is one number left

'3...'

'Is it weird that I'm scared of my own boyfriend?'

'Haha come on Ly we have to go I can't disobey your mum's rules...it's my responsibility to keep you safe' A piece of pitch black hair fell onto Endean's forehead, forcing Endean to roll his hands through his hair to put it back into place. Lyra laughed and put her hand out for Endean to grab. He pulled her up off his furry, warm couch and led her to his car, opening the door, allowing her to get in. Endean started up the car while Lyra was singing her favourite song.

'I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME TOGETHER WE ARE FAMILY'

'Shut up Lyra or I will hit you in the head' Endean tried to go along with the beat

'That's not the words, stupid'

'hehe'

Once arriving at Lyra's house, Endean opened the door for her and guided her to her front door

"Well, I will see you in the morning at 7, okay beautiful?" Endean asked.

"Perfect. See you tomorrow" Lyra replied with a big smile. Before Endean left he bent down grabbed Lyra's face and brought it into his until she felt his soft tender lips pressing against hers. There is nothing Lyra loved more than his embrace.

~~

Later that night Lyra wandered out onto the balcony to find her mum-Kirsty with a lemon and honey tea, resting on her leg.

'Mum, how are you going?'

'I'm great, how are you, sweetie?' Kirsty replied

'Yea I'm good too' Lyra answered

'How are you and Endean flying?' She asked while sipping her tea.

'Were great'

'No arguments?'

'No arguments'

'That's great to hear' Kirsty smiled. 'Anyway, I think it's your bedtime missy'

'Mum, I don't have a bed time' Lyra rolled her eyes

'Goodnight Lyra' Kirsty replied like she didn't hear Lyra's comment

'but-'

'Goodnight love you' Lyra couldn't be bothered arguing anymore so she went inside, up to her bedroom, lied in bed and fell asleep dreaming about her and Endean running in a field of dandelions. Typical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first part of this book :) 

Please comment if you notice any mistakes! I wrote this a year ago and only worked up the nerves to post it now! (I'm actually on to writing the second book!)

This book is already complete so expect chapters coming everyday :) x