Ferns Story

So, am I just writing a story about me? Well okay. Let's start. I was born in England on August 1st 1998 and I'm now 16 years old. When I was 8 I moved to Australia, leaving my town and friends behind. In Australia I attended Augustus state school, there I met Lyra, Endean and Xavier.

My first day of school was scary...I knew no one and no one knew me, so I was alone. My mind was set on being popular, getting the guys and not caring about my grades. After first period on the first day I met a girl in my class and her name was Georgia she seemed to be popular in class, so I started hanging with her. Georgia was nice, caring, generous, pretty and popular- I couldn't ask for a better way to get popular and I had most my classes with her. The first lunch I had, I hung out with Georgia and her friends but her friends didn't seem to like me. I asked Georgia why they didn't and it was because I wasn't pretty enough but Georgia said to not let them get to me, so I tried that approach. Then it got worse...They were calling me a rat face and treating me like garbage which made me quite upset.

On the second day I looked at my time table and I had drama, in my class there was a boy named Xavier...Xavier was my first crush in Augustus state school. He was beautiful, cute and hot all at the same time. When miss said we needed groups I wanted to ask him to be in my group...But I was too scared to ask. I was standing in the middle of the class room looking like a fool when everyone was with their friends sorting out there groups but then Xavier came up to me and asked me to be in his group, of course I said yes and we went and sorted out our play.

On the third day, everything changed...in a good way...at least I thought. I saw I had art, with Georgia. When we arrived, there was a boy named Kayne he was even more attractive then Xavier, he had spiked up black hair and green eyes, his smile was fragile and looked broken. Jack noticed me and I was surprised that when he looked at me I thought I saw his broken smile repaired itself. That day he asked to hang out with Georgia and I so we hung out with him but it turns out he was after Georgia, that day Georgia left me for Kayne...and I never talked to them again...They hate me...I don't know what happened. It broke me for a long time.

On about the 2nd week of school, I was alone...No friends except for Xavier. Xavier didn't hang out with me that much though. The only time we had time together was in drama. At lunch I would go and sit at a table all by myself, it was behind Xavier's table. But that day when I was sitting at the table I was reading a book when some girls came and sat with me. That was the day I met Lyra, Mary and Daisy. They introduced themselves and were nice to me. I could tell they weren't popular but I didn't care about popularity anymore, I just wanted friends. Kayne and Georgia ruined me. Lyra had fiery orange hair and green eyes. Mary had blonde hair and turquoise coloured eyes. Daisy had brown hair and brown eyes. We shared our secrets and who we liked with each other. I was happy I had friends but I was still sad that Xavier didn't see me the way I saw him.

In week 4, I did something I didn't want to do...I asked Xavier if he had skype, luckily he said yes and gave me his name. That afternoon he talked to me on skype and I was happy. He even asked me to FaceTime him so I did...It was awkward though.

In week 4 on Tuesday Lyra met the guy of her dreams...His name was Endean. I had no idea until they started dating that they had liked each other for years before I met them but were both too scared to date...But now both their wishes come true. 'Lyra we both knew this was going to happen sooner or later...I love you. Be my girlfriend?' I remember the words so clearly. Lyra was so happy and of course she said yes and they never separated.

Over the next few weeks I was getting closer and closer to Xavier and Lyra to Endean. But then I it hit me...in 2 weeks we were all graduating from primary school and going to high school...I would be separated from Lyra, Mary, Daisy and Xavier. I swear I could feel my heart strings being torn out. I would cry myself to sleep knowing that all my work of trying to impress Xavier was coming to an end...I did it for nothing...I was not going to have any friends...My only friends were leaving me too...I was instantly alone again. But it wasn't only me who was sad...Lyra was sad constantly knowing that her and Endean were going to slowly grow apart...

The next week Xavier started to notice I was sad and talked to me. He asked what was wrong and I told him...Then he said something that changed my life. 'I'm going to Stacey state high school too, so is Endean and Blake' I was so happy I could have hugged him. I showed my emotion on the skype call and he could tell I was excited. I rang up Lyra and told her and she was so happy she was crying...

The day before graduation we found out we needed dates, obviously Lyra was going with Endean. But I had no one and I was sure Xavier was going with Chloe. Well, I was sure until he texted me saying 'Wanna go to grad with me?' I was dying inside but I said yes.

Graduation day...It was great, we all had so much fun and Endean sneaked a kiss with Lyra. Xavier and I danced and everything turned out great! After graduation night, Xavier and I walked home and he told me we should hang out more and call ourselves a couple.

After graduation we had holidays then we all set off to high school.

The first term of high school was great and everything then there was this new boy...Named Emmet he was so beautiful! I swear I had fallen in love with an angel but then I noticed I was still with Xavier. I practically didn't bother with him when I found out he was going for Lyra. Like every boy but then I found out everything he did...I backed away pretty quickly.

Practically high school has been great so far till Emmet showed up and practically...Well you know now...don't you?