26. Interrogation

Five gangsters were handcuffed at one side of the table while Chas took his seat at the opposite end, there was not so much of a great distance between them and Chas – their hands were just a hands reach away from Chas.

"Ansel, Yuuma, Jaka, Cecilio and Thiago..." Chas spoke out in the order in which they were seated from his left to right. "I heard you were the gangsters who initiated the shootout" started Chas – his voice was much deeper than usual

"yeah and what about it" yelled Jaka

"I am glad that we have that confirmed, now I just want to know one thing from you guys and I will have you guys released" offered Chas

Ethel had a confused look, she certainly was not approving of having any of these criminals being set off back into the open. Wilfrith stretched out his hand in front of Ethel to calm her down and hold her ground.

The gangsters looked at each other and took a while and laughed out

"Hahaha, do you hear this guy? He's just going to let us go to catch a bigger fry" said Ansel

"Yeah, like as if we are going to give out our hideout!" Thiago bold stated as he went on to pull on his handcuffs in an attempt to intimidate Chas. Chas however being one who had seen various scenes as such slowly got up from his seat and proceeded to move towards Ansel and state "I told you I would set you free, then why are you not giving me the intel huh?"

"What are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna cry like a little baby? Muaa muaa muaa" mocked Ansel

Chas walked even closer towards Ansel and took the open pen and stabbed it right in Ansen's neck and questioned "did you really think that I was going to let you live if you had no purpose for me?"

Ansen's now wide gaze fixed upon Chas attempted to speak out a few words "you motherfu..." however before he could finish, his head dropped down and his breathing ceased. Blood kept squirting from the right side of his neck as he sat there lifeless on his chair.

Ethel's legs were shaking... she was sure that she did not want these guys to get out into the open but to have one of them murdered with a pen during a session of interrogation just sent chills down her spine. She turned around feeling nauseated, went behind Wilfrith to recollect herself.