Part 1

I woke up feeling the warm heat of the sunlight coming from the window. Ugh. It's mother again. I still feel sleepy from the late night party last night and my head is throbbing because of the heavy drinks that we have. I can't go back to sleep now because of her so instead of trying to get sleep, I'll just fix myself and head down for breakfast. After a minute of fixing myself, I head to the kitchen and saw her washing the plates. When she realized that I'm already there she started talking about last night.

"Audrey what do you want? Do you have hangover? Why do you keep on coming home late? It's dangerous outside. Thanks to your friend Cindy, she takes you home because you're already sleeping."

"Please just stop talking! My head is hurting because of your voice. Just do what you are doing and just mind your own business."

"But Audrey, I'm just thinking about how dangerous outside partying late night. I'm just worried for you."

I started eating the bread and bacon that mom prepared for me. She finally stop talking but I think she still wants to say something but she knew that I would not listen so she just continue what she was doing.

After eating, my phone rung because of some text coming from my friends saying that they want to go to the high end bar in the city. I immediately replied 'yes' because I don't want to stay here in the house because it's too boring.

"I need money, Cindy wants us to go to some high end bar and we need to go shopping for some new clothes and dresses."

"How much do you need? I only have this money. My salary is late because of some problem in the company." Mom said, then show me her money

"Just give that to me and do something to get your salary."

"But how about our food and necessity?"

"You are asking how much money I want, right?"

She had no choice so she just give me the money hesitantly.

"Here, just be careful okay? Go home early."

"Yeah, right." I said