Part 4

HELLO READERS

Lovelots.

(PRESENT)

"Here we are lets go" Cindy said

I came back to my senses and shrugged my thought. Cindy maneuver the car and park it in in the free space. After that we got out of the car and go to the mall. I decided to buy new perfume and new watches. I bought also a maroon sleeveless dress and a nude pump heels. After buying what I want, Cindy is not yet done so I decided to just walk for a moment. While walking a baby girl approach me, she's crying. I think she's lost.

"Mommy... Mommy..."

"Hey are you lost? What's your name?"

"Sarah huhu" she said and started crying again I don't want to do

"Don't worry we will going to find your mother, okay?"

The baby girl nods her head. I help her find her mother instead of bringing her in the customer's service. I just want to know who is her mother and why did she let her child go. After a minute of walking. I hear someone calling Sarah.

"Sarah...Sarah!"

We both look whose calling and saw a lady, looks like she's the mother of this baby girl.

"Mommy!"

"Thank God, You're here now and you're safe.'

She hug her child. Then the lady look at me, I want to tell her the things I want to say a while ago but at least now I see that she made an effort to find her child.

"Thanks for helping my baby. I'm very sorry, I'm just buying her some ice cream. But when I look at her she's already gone."

"It's okay but next time be careful It's so dangerous being alone here."

"Yes, thank you."

I just smiled at her and waved to the baby. After that I go back to were I leave Cindy and there she is waiting for me.

After making sure that we already have what we need. We head to the bar after that, the bar looks stunning. I saw many familiar faces, most are celebrities. We party harder and drink strong alcoholic beverages, and forget all that's bothering me.

After my third shot I finally feel the dizziness. Cindy is no where to be found. I tried to find her but I didn't see her anywhere. I'll just going to text her maybe she's with her boyfriend its always like that. So I just decided to go, while on the road. My phone rung I thought it was from Cindy but I'm wrong it was from my relatives saying that my mother is in the hospital critical. Even though I'm mad at her, My heart is pounding really hard. I immediately U turned the car and go to where my mother is.