Chapter 1

Hello!

This is short.. sorry!

but idk it just ended up that way? :k

the dedication goes to that person because im gonna use the cover they made me!

i will dedicate them when i figure out whose cover im gonna use.. :k i need to load the other covers xD

anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Chapter 1            *Michael’s POV*

I walk up the path to my house, sighing. I haven’t been here since I left. It’s been four years. I didn’t come home on holidays—not many alphas did. I, like everyone else, needed to train and study. The academy was hard.

I open the door to my house and peer inside. It’s kind of quiet. Too quiet. Where was everyone? I couldn’t hear anyone upstairs or downstairs. I walk into the living room and everything looked the same. There were newer features like a bigger TV and other electronics.

I put my bags by the couch and plopped down onto it. I was worn out from the flight. It was hours long and only older people were on it. No one talk to except this semi-interesting seventy five year old. He told me about his years in the war.

I grab the flipper and turned the TV on. I might as well wait ‘til they get back. Why weren’t they home anyways?

After a while, I got up and went into the kitchen. Same thing as before except new appliances. I opened the cabinet that held the cups, only they weren’t in there. I looked through other cabinets and finally found them.

I grabbed my favorite cup and went to put some water in it from the sink and it sprayed me. I spluttered, choking slightly on the water that went into my mouth. I turn the sink off and look down at myself.

My shirt and head were wet. I sigh, grabbing a kitchen wash cloth. I took my shirt off and walked back into the living room, drying my face and hair.

I hear the front door open and voices. When they get to the living room, they stop.

“Damn! Nice body!” I heard, followed by a moan.

I heard a thump and looked up to see Xavier glaring at Alex, who was rubbing the back of his head and scowling back at him. Loren is standing beside them, staring at my chest.

“Can we keep him?” Loren asks.

Their heads snap in his direction, both scowling. “No!” Alex tells him.

Xavier looks up and glares at me. “Who the hell are you?” he demands, taking a menacing step towards.

Well, a menacing step to anyone who wasn’t an alpha also.

I smile, amused. “Your son, or what my adoptive papers say, but that husband of yours is not following the parent role by checking their son out.” I tell him.

Alex gasps, blushing. Xavier freezes. Loren just grins.

“Micky!” he yells, running over to me.

I catch the fifteen year old in my arms, smiling at him. “What’s up, Lori?” I ask him, using his old nickname.

His face screws up in distaste at the name.

“No one calls me that anymore.” He informs me, letting go of me.

I laugh and ruffle his hair. He complains and steps out of reach. I look to my parents and they are frozen in place.

“Am I not gonna get hugs from the amazing gay parents of mine?” I ask.

Alex grins, walking quickly over to me. “Michael! I’ve missed you so much!” he says, hugging me.

I return the hug. “I’ve missed you, too, mommy.” I tell him, looking down at him.

He laughs. “I’ve missed hearing you say that.” He admits, a light blush coloring his cheeks.

I feel another embrace. “I’ve missed you, too, Micky.” Xavier says.

He lets go of me and I look at my family, smiling. I frown when I realize that someone wasn’t here.

“Where’s Peyton?” I ask, disappointed he wasn’t here.

Xavier shrugs while Alex answers, “He’s out with some friends. He should be back later.”

I nod. I wonder if he’ll be excited to see me. I hope so. We were best friends. We were close and I don’t know if me being away meant he got a new best friend.

I sound like a girl, dammit. I just don’t want to lose him.

We catch up for a while, before I headed upstairs and put my stuff in my room. I unpacked and put all my stuff away. I decided I would go to Peyton’s room and wait for him there.

I walk in and see that it’s changed. He didn’t have the pictures of football players anymore, it was of girls. His bed was bigger also. Why couldn’t he have had a bed this big when I was here?

I could have fit better! We always had to stay close, even on those hot nights. Not that I minded, but I wish I could have not worried about falling off if I were to turn over.

I lied down on his bed and breathed in his scent. It was a nice smell and I kept inhaling it. I looked up at the ceiling and just sighed. I sigh a lot now.

I just lay there thinking for a while, one thought running through my head, ‘When is he gonna get home?’

(SHORT! SO SHORT! SORRY!)