Chapter 2

HEY DUDES!

sorry for the long wait! i was busy and.. stuff..

well, thanks everyone who voted and commented! :) it makes me excited xD

the dedication goes to that person cuz they said 'Love bites!! Pretty pretty please with dinos on top update!'

dinos on top, i love it xD

anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Chapter 2 *Peyton's POV*

"Leaving so soon?" my friend, Parker, asks.

I nod. "Gotta get home." I reply dryly, already tired of his company.

He invited some 'cool people' he just met. They were from another pack and a few were boring while the rest were just plain weird. They got out of alcohol about an hour ago and Parker promised me that would 'make 'em fun!' as he put it. It didn't.

Parker suddenly grins. "Going home to Sarah, eh?" he jeers at me.

I roll my eyes. "Sarah left for home yesterday. You know that." I tell him, finally able to walk out of the house. I'll leave him to deal with the drunken plain people.

I drove home and saw that there were a few lights on in the house. It's almost nine thirty so I took it as everyone was home. I got out of the car and headed inside. No one was in the living room or kitchen so they must be in their rooms.

I shrug and head up the stairs, walking down the hallway to my room. I open the door and an unfamiliar scent hits my senses. It smelled good. I shut the door quietly behind me and look towards my bed. A body was laying on it.

I flicked the light on and the person covered their eyes with their hands. They stood up and I saw that it was a man.

"Who the hell are you?" I demand. Why did my family let him in?

He rubs at his eyes for a second and then his hands fall to his sides. He grins. "It's me, Michael." He says.

I scoff. "Michael was a little scrawnier than that before he left for the academy..." my voice trailed off.

Michael would have come back bigger and stronger. He wouldn't look the same. He was gone for a little over four years.

My eyes widen. "Michael?" I ask incredulously.

He was huge! He was taller and his muscles were bigger. His black hair was long and he had a tan. He was overall manly looking.

I had grown, too, but not like him. I lifted weights and trained with the other pack members, but I wasn't as big as him. I felt cheated a little bit. Why couldn't I have turned out like him?