Chapter 5

HELLO! i uploaded faster this time, and this long compared to other chapters! i really liekd this chapter, but i think it got rushed the farther i wrote.

so yeah, forgive me.

Dedication goes to that person cuz yeah, awesome comment?!? idk?!?

well...

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 5            *Peyton’s POV*

“What the hell?” I say aloud.

She turns to me, scowling. “You know I don’t like it when you cuss.” She whines.

I roll my eyes. I never knew it bothered me whenever she said that. I mean, it’s my freaking life! I understand if I was cussing all the time, but I said hell. It’s a place!

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me!”  she demands, rolling her own.

“And you can?” I mumble.

She chooses to ignore that I guess. “Now, let’s finish this movie.” She says and cuddles against me.

I stand up and sit farther down the couch. “What did Ricky mean?” I ask her.

She tilts her head, a perfected innocent look plastered across her face. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I'm talking about!”

She frowns, but sighs. “Nothing, baby. Just calm down.” She says in a sweet voice.

Oh, but I know better. I’ve known about her fake sweetness, I just overlooked it for her sake. But once Ricky told me she was keeping something from me, I realized I didn’t know her as well as I thought I did.

She didn’t hang out with me at night sometimes because she says she’s busy. I’ve called her house before, and her parents would tell me she was in her room. What was she doing that was making her so busy that I didn’t see her almost every night?

At first, I thought she might be doing something to surprise me with something. I didn’t know what, but with her being secretive, that’s what I thought.

Though, it kept happening. Hell, it still happens! Oh excuse me, I cursed.

I’ve confronted her about it and she told me that there was a show that came on and it was her favorite. I took that as an excuse, but how long was the damn show. It didn’t consume her whole night! And what about when it wasn’t new episodes? She told me she liked the reruns. A person can only take so many reruns.

“What are you hiding?” I demand in a quiet voice.