Chapter 7

Hey there!

well, this chapter isnt the longest, but it's something, sort of filler i guess, but it has a good part <3

and do not report because it gets a little steamy. ok? ok.

anyways, dedication goes to that person cuz they're awesome.

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 7            *Michael’s POV*

“So you’re ignoring him?” Loren asks me while we sat outside by the pool.

Ricky was swimming in the water with Carter. I was in it, but I got out to get a drink. Loren then came outside and sat by me.

I shake my head, taking a sip of my water. “No, not ignoring. I'm just not hanging out with him.”

Loren looks at me, then back at the pool. “You don’t think he’ll get mad and leave you again?”

That wasn’t the first time someone asked me that. I don’t know for sure. He shouldn’t get mad—he’s the reason we weren’t together in the first place. I don’t want to hurt him, but he hurt me first. I sound like a child, but whatever.

“No, he’ll just have to be patient,” I say, feeling like a broken record.

Loren watches the two guys in the pool as he asks, “He hasn’t tried talking to you or anything?”

I nod. “Oh yeah, he has.”

“Well, he’s sitting in the living room watching TV, but he’s sulking like he was yesterday. He actually looks happy, maybe even happy.”

I look over at him. “Really? Do you know why?”

He shakes his head. “Nope. No one knows.”

“What do you mean, ‘no one knows?’”

He leans back in his lawn chair. “I asked Alex and Xavier if they knew, they didn’t. They just said that during breakfast he was quiet and by the end of it, he was leaving the table quickly.”

I shrug. “I don’t know what he would be happy about.”

Loren snorts. “That’s because you’re ignoring him.”

I don’t correct him, only watch as Ricky jumps onto Carter. Carter laughs loudly as Ricky pretends to hump him. Ricky glances in our direction and he stops. I glance over at Loren and see him picking at the skin on his hand. His eyes flickering at the pool once before a tiny smile shows up on his face.