The puppet in the sand

Quick authors note:there may not be perfect spelling or anything cuz this is my first story so

"Come on Kankuro we have been walking for hours!"you groaned.Kankuro wanted to take you on some weird "adventure" again,and
he never explained why.

  "Stop being a wimp (y/n)-" he was cut off when he tripped.

    "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME WALK THIS FAR!"

    "SHUT UP-oh my sweet kami...(y/n) look what I tripped over!!"
He was estatic to say the least."Why are you so excited to be TrIppED?!?"You on the other hand were completely oblivious to what he had found.is that a.......puppet!?You thought.The puppet had red hair and it looked like it's owner had left it behind after battle.Well that's what it looked like to you at least."Here lets take it back to my work shop-it looks pretty beat up."

           Oh my kami this is so beautifully crafted....... (Italics mean thoughts).  You had no idea who made this, but you were sure it was no one you knew.Kankuro had never even seen the wood that it was crafted from.

            "It doesn't look old.....hm...but it doesn't look knew either.....Jeez!whoever made this was a genius!" Kankuro blurted. "Come on dope let's take Him back to the work shop already."You retorted.

         Time skip brought to u by ramen

                You were at home working on the puppet,trying your best to repair it,but your best wasn't good enough "Kankuro I think this puppet might have been made by red sand himself,I mean the craftsmanship ,the wood this was made from,I have read stories about puppets like these....and they were all made by red sand..."

        "Really!?oh I found a puppet made by red sand~!"he sang

     Actually you tripped over it but whatever

        "Anyway I'll call u back later,I'm trying to fix it and it's distracting talking to you ya Know?"

   "Whatever."and with that you hung up the phone and got back to work