The journey for desert wood!

Deciding you were to lazy to do the job of getting the supplies,you called Kankuro to do it for you.

"Hey Kankuro~?"you said into the phone."yes (y/n)?"he said annoyed."will you get some dessert wood for me~?""How in the hell do you expect me to get dessert wood?!"he yelled back into the phone."uh look for it...?"you stated the obvious."well duh!i meant dessert wood is so rare it would take me ages to find!...wait...is it for the puppet?"he questioned."Yeah why?""ILL DO IT!!!!" He suddenly had a change in mood."ok?well I need it ASAP sooooo bye!"

      You hung up hoping it wouldn't take long for him to find the wood.I hope it doesn't take him as long as it would take me...Kankuro isn't lazy though,and he knows the dessert like the back of his hand....yea!he'll totally find it!!!You thought.

   ---------Kankuro P.O.V.---------

      I grabbed crow and ran out the door in the direction of the got dessert."well I guess the trees are that way...that's how I remember it..."I talked to myself out loud.It hadn't been to long ago that I played in the trees of the desert,but it had been long enough.I walked in the direction that I remembered the trees being in.It hadn't been 2 hours when I spotted a tall,slim tree up ahead."Yes!" I cheered to myself.I ran until I got to the trees."Yup this is the right wood!"I said.I took crow off of my back and used his blades to cut a few pieces of wood off the tree.

    When I had finished cutting the wood I called (y/n)."hey (n/n)!"(nick name)"hey Kankuro!Did ya get the wood?!"she sounded exited."Yeh I did!Ill be back in about an hour mkay?"        "Yeah just hurry with the wood!" She then hung up.

   ----time skip brought to u by medusa and her sexy beard XD---

    Normal P.O.V.

  You were pacing around the room waiting for Kankuro anxiously when u heard a knock at your door."Come in!!" You yelled.You hoped it was Kankuro because you couldn't wait any longer.Someone opened the door."Honey I'm home!!!" It was Kankuro and his humor.

CLIFFHANGER!!!MUWAHAHAHA I'm so evil XD!!