Is this thing alive?

"erm-uh-thanks-WAIT WHAT THE HELL?UHHH KANKURO WHERE'D YOU GO BUD?"You screamed,and turned to the door expectantly,but kankuro had already left.When you turned back to the puppet,he,or it,was gone."I...I guess i am just dreaming...im going to go freshen up..."You walked away from the tiny work bench you had,grabbed a towel,and walked into your bathroom to shower.It wasnt until you were about ready to walk out of the bathroom,when you heard scrambling.                                                                                                    "Uh...i dont know who's out there but uh....but im a high-highly skilled jounin so you better leave before i hurt ya!"You yelled at the door,of course getting no answer."hello."The door creaked open and you screamed,covering yourself with your towel."Why do you have a journal with a picture of me on it?"the red haired puppet asked,no facial expression,no tone of voice."Its impressive...how detailed this journal about me is.Its Sasori by the way."   "What?" your voice was barely a whisper."My name.Its not red sand.Have you ever heard of the akatsuki?They'd be impressed with you."he said it calmly,almost as if knowing the akatsuki was normal."I-I-I dont wanna be a c-criminal sir."You took a good look a sasori.A long,hard,look.He was wearing a black robe,but not just any plain black robe.It was an akatsuki robe.It wast just that he knew the akatsuki.He was part of them."You're uh....you are one of them?The akatsuki?Look i dont want any tr-trouble I just wanted to fix you...I was excited because your work...your wood..everything was crated so beautifully that I just...I needed to restore the beauty of the broken down puppet in the sand."