chapter five

"Luke? Hey sunshine, it's time to get up now." I heard someone say and I groaned quietly. "Come on. Ashton made breakfast for us."

"I don't wanna get up." I murmured and she laughed lightly, pulling the blanket from my body. "I'm tired."

"I know baby, but you have to get up for breakfast. It's time to eat, not sleep." She urged, buy I didn't move a muscle. "I'm Ashton comes in and finds that you're still in bed, he's going to be very upset."

"What would he do?" I asked, feeling genuinely curious. If I liked the punishment, maybe I'll stay in bed for a few minutes longer.

"Knowing my husband, he'd sit on the edge of the bed, bend you over his lap, and spank you." She said nonchantly, as if it was just a normal conversation.

Totally normal to talk about spanking someone.

I decided to try my luck, only moving an inch and then closing my eyes. She tsk'ed at me as she got off of the bed. I heard the door open and I buried my face into the pillow. "You're insatiable." She commented and I laughed lightly.

"No mommy, I just like spankings." I told her and I heard the door close.

"Well Luke, if you like spankings, all you have to do is ask for some. But since you want to be a bad boy and test my patience, get that ass over my lap now." I heard Ashton say and my eyes widened. "The more I wait, the more I'm giving."

I forced myself to get up and I rubbed my eyes before slowly walking towards Mr. Irwin. He grabbed my wrist and immediately yanked me over his knee, demanding me to keep my hands to myself. I nodded and he chuckled.

"I'm glad you decided to sleep in just my shirt, makes this a hell of a lot easier." He hummed, his hand running over my bottom. "Each time I spank you, I want you to apologize for not listening to your mommy after she told you to get up. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes daddy." I nodded and my body jolted as his large hand came down on my bottom, a hand sting following. "I'm sorry mommy." I gasped and queezed my eyes shut.

"I'm giving you fourteen more." He told me and I felt like that was quite generous for just staying in bed. I didn't comment on it however, because before I knew it, I was counting each spank down sadly, wanting more than just fifteen.

The last five hit harder than the rest, making me whimper and cry out after each hit, tears pooling inside of my eyes. Mr Irwin noticed, shushing me quietly aas he ran a gentle hand over my burning red ass. "It's okay baby boy. We're done, I promise. You did so good."

I sniffled quietly as I heard the door open, Mrs. Irwin walking in with two plates since she left towards the last eight. I went from saying 'I'm sorry mommy' to 'I'm sorry daddy' right after.

"I'm sorry for leaving baby but here," she said, placing two plates on the bed. "There's one more. I'll be right back."

"Grab the aloe lotion love." Ashton told her and she nodded as she walked out. "Stand up Luke. It's alright."

I forced myself to stand and he chuckled as he saw my hardened co.ck. "You really like spankings, don't you?" He asked and I parted my lips.

"I didn't know how much I liked it until now. The-The most my ex's would do is just slap my ass once or twice while we fuck. I never had a proper uh spanking." I murmured and Mr. Irwin looked up at me since he was still sitting on the bed.

"Since you took your spanking so well baby boy, do you want me to take care of your problem?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Please daddy? It hurts." I told him and he reached a hand out to grab my di.ck. He slowly stroked it and I grabbed his wrist, gasping loudly.