chapter six

"You've been out for a minute, where have ya' been?" Calum asked me as I rubbed my eye. "Got a secret boyfriend? Girlfriend maybe?"

"Nah, not really. I'm still single, just been out a lot. Work is seriously beating my ass and my friend's birthday was yesterday. She forced me to some pub." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"And you're not smashed?" He asked in shock, and I shook my head.

"Didn't drink too much. Maybe like a beer or two. I had to drive home after all." I admitted and he handed me a cup of coffee. "Anyways, it's my day off today, so how about we catch a movie downtown? Heard the new Wonder Woman movie was out, and you know she's a looker and the movies supposed to be like the best ever." I asked and he shook his head.

"Urgh, I really want to but I can't. I work my second job today, and I gotta leave in like twenty minutes. That's why I'm dressed up." He pointed out and I looked at his outfit. "Okay, it's not that different, but they require my shirt to be tucked in and my tattoos to be covered. So, I'm dressed up."

"Whatever you say." I shrugged and took a drink of the coffee he made me. "This tastes like shit!" I gasped and he laughed loudly as I spat it out into the sink.

He set a salt shaker in front of me and I dumped the contents of the mug into the drain. "I just had to. I just can't believe you fell for it." He laughed and I flipped him off as I washed my mouth out with some water.

"You are a dick, get out of here!" I complained and swished some water around my mouth before spitting it out. "Urgh, I hate you so much, Hood."

"Here, finish mine. I have to leave right now anyways. Bye Hemmo." He offered and I narrowed my eyes at him as he ruffled my hair.

"Fuck you, Calum." I muttered and he kissed my cheek jokingly before walking towards the door. I took a drink of his coffee and then sighed as I set it down. "Lock the door!"

"Yes mommy! Want me to close the curtains and turn the sprinklers on too?" He called and I scoffed.

"If you were my son, I'd happily put you up for adoption!" I yelled at him and he laughed as he closed the front door. I sighed and then looked up at the ceiling, wondering what the hell I was supposed to do until he got back.

It's not like I had many friends, maybe like three, and two of them are working while the other is with her boyfriend. So I was stuck doing nothing.

-

I scrolled through my Tumblr, looking through the posts I swear that I've never seen appear until after I had sex with Mr. and Mrs. Irwin. It's like after I slept with them, every post ever about threesomes and BDSM appeared on my dashboard, from girls tied up in black rope to boys with a black leather collar around their neck.

It was some freaky, fetish shit, but I was kind of curious of it all, and not as weirded out as I thought I had been. So I began looking through the accounts and tags, and it didn't take long for me to get gebuinely excited, finding that maybe I wanted someone to put me in a collar, pull my hair, and use me until I can't keep my body upright and my moans to myself. Didn't it just sound like heaven? Honestly.

Who would have knew I'd want that?

I whined quietly as I clicked through tag after tag, getting deeper and deeper into the posts as I slipped a single hand under my blanket. I played myself through my sweats, quiet moans and sighs of pleasure escaping my lips as I scrolled through someone's blog. She was some dominant woman from Britain who enjoyed using people for her own pleasure, boy or girl. Most dominants I was looking through seemed to be bisexual, or whatever sexualities included more than one gender.