underfell sans x reader

(A/n first time writing a smut or lemon whatever hope u like it )

Its been only 3 days since i fell in the underground. I meet a talking flower and a goat lady. I was walking through the woods it was snowing and it was freezing outside i hugged myself to keep warm. I heard footsteps comming towards me. I started to walk a little bit faster, trying not to look back. I heard the footsteps comming even closer shit someones following me. I make a sharp left then started running. I ran until i got tried so i hide behind a tree. Peaking with the corner of my eye looking and seeing if that person stoped following me. The moment i turned back around the was a... Skeleton standing right in front of me. He had a black jacket with a red shirt with a gold tooth. "Look what we have here " he says looking up and down at me. "Get away from me perv " i said pushing him away. But then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer towards him. "What do u think your going babe" he say "away from u " i said trying to get out of his grip (savage!! Making thoses come backs )
"I dont think so babe" he says. He grapped me and teleported to his room i think. He tossed me on the bed and start to crawl towards me. He goes of top of me and starts to kiss me. I pushed him away "woah woah hold up he haven't even meet " i said " fine the names underfell sans or just call me underfell and u are " he says " (y/n) ok glad we meet but oh look at the time i gotta go somewhere so maybe u could show me the door and-" i said pushing him away. But he pins me to the bed "your not going anywhere ill make u do this if u like it or not " he says tieing my hands to the bed. "The hell let me go " i said struggling to get out. " cant do that babe" he says getting towards me "im gonna have a good time" he say kissing me (cough* cough* underfell reference ) hes grabbes boobs making me gasp. He puts his tongue in my mouth and starts to explore my mouth. Then he broke the kiss. He starts to take off my shirt and pants so i was in my bra and panties. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. He starts to unclip my (c/b) bra and tossing it somewhere. He starts to take off my (c/p) panties and tossing them somewhere. He starts to rub my clit then he starts to finger my womanhood. Then i let out a loud moan he starts to smirk. He puts two fingers in my womenhood "ahh fuck underfell" i moan he smirks then he takes his fingers out and licks the juices. "U taste good babe now u ready for some real fun" he says in a lustful tone. He starts to untie me " dont run ok" he say unting me i nod. He takes off his pants and then he rubs his member aganist my womanhood "underfell s-stop teasing me " i said. He slowly put his member in giving me time to adjust to his size. Then i nod, he starts to thrust it in me. It starts hurt but then that pain turn into pleasure. Then he thrusted it even harder and faster. " fuck (y/n) your so tight" he says. I was a moening mess. "Im so close " i said "me too " he says then we both cum. He takes it out and then we lay down.
"I love u (y/n)" he says snuggling against you. "I love u too underfell" you said as u drift to sleep.
(A/n thanks for reading i hope u like it if u have any request tell me and ill make sure to do them byeee)