Blueberry sans x selfharm reader

( trigger warning if self harm triggers u plz don't read u have been warned ,this was a request btw) 

your pov 

my life sucks I mean really sucks, I get bullied every day pushed around, called names. basically, I'm a magnet for bullshit, so I decide to cut I know it doesn't help but I do it anyway. I started on my arms then legs and now I working I'm my wrist. I don't make them obvious cause I don't want people to worry about me. but anyway today was a normal day u know got the average bully, depression and suicidal thoughts contently torturing me. in class we had a new student come in, his name was blueberry. he was a skeleton with a blue outfit with a blue scarf. the teacher pointed to the desk beside me and told him to sit there.

                                                                 ~~~time skip~~

at lunch I was sitting by myself eating an apple then the new student walk up to me and sat down next to me. "hello I'm blueberry" he said with a smile. I really don't like talking to people cause I'm a big introvert but he just so adorable and it would be rude not to say hi back. "hey I'm (y/n) " we shook hands and he smiles so I slightly smiled back.  then I put my head down to avoid eye contact. he looks at me as he eats his lunch looking at my wrist. I look at my wrist and cover my cuts with my sleeve. then he grabs my wrist and pulls up my sleeve "why do u do this" he asks. "what's it to u, why u care u don't even know me" I said pulling my arm back. "because I just want to help I may not know u but I can get to know u" he responds. jeez he's is so adorable, I roll my eyes and say "fine ill tell u I'm not the most favorite person at this school I wanna just say that everyone hates me" I said. "why" " I don't umm oh ya look at me I'm a piece of garbage, stupid, ugly and just a hateable person how can u not hate me" I said holding my tears. "I don't hate u I think your pretty and you seem nice, shy, but nice," he says with his face turning a little red. I blush but tried not to show it "thanks that makes u the first" I hold up my apple "to new friends," I said he grabs his apple and tap it against mine. "to new friends," he says. we both smile and started to talk.

                                                       ~~~~~time skip~~~~~

its been at least a 2 years since we met and in those 2  years he had the courage to ask me out and of course, I said yes. we have been to the movies and his place a few times but he's been acting strange lately he been more touchy and clingy which I don't  mind. today as we got out of school we went to his house, he opens the door and holds it open for me. "m'lady" he says. I smiled and "why thank u, my good sir," I said as I walked inside. I took off my shoes I plopped on his couch and started to watch T.V. he sits next to me and starts to peck my cheek. I blush and peck him on the lips. he grabs my inner thigh and looks down turning red "umm (y/n) I was thinking we been together for a good amount of time and I want to do something more and..." I stopped him and kissing him. he kisses back.

blueberry's Pov

 she kisses me I was a little shocked but I kiss back. the kisses gets deeper then I lay her down on her back so I'm on top of her. I start to take off her shirt and her bra. she covers her bare chest I look at her and say "you're beautiful its ok I won't hurt u I promise" she slowly moves her arms away. I go down to her breast and start to suck on one while groping the other. she lets out a slight moan that turns me on a lot. I start to tug on her pants she nobs and I take them off along with her underwear. I kissed down her stomach and down to her thighs kissing her inner thigh making her shiver. I go to her vagina and start to rub her clit. she lets out a moan I rub it some more she moans even louder. "blueberry please I want u" she says. I took off my pants and rub my member against her. she whimpers then I put it in slowly to give her time to adjust. she gives a nod I start to thrust. she moans louder "f-faster, " she says I did what she said and went faster and harder. she moans "yes blueberry" I went harder until I found her spot and started hitting it over and over. a moment later "b-blueberry I gonna cum" "me too " I said then me both cum and laid beside her " I love u (y/n) scars and all" I said as kissed her forehead. she smiles and hugs me "I love u too" we both drift to sleep.

( I hope this is good I tried to manly base this on me minus having sex and falling in love but I hope u like it and fresh sans part 2 will be coming out soon)