nightmare sans x reader

(A/n sorry it took me so long to make this i been busy lately so when i get the time i will do my best to do all of your guys request this story was requested from Alayahsperez thanks for supporting me 💖)

I was walking throw the snow heading home. As i walked through snowdin i got this weird feeling that someone was following me, i walked a little bit faster. Then i felt someone pull me into an ally. It was a skeleton with a blue eye with..tentacles? "Whats a pretty thing like u walking here so late at night" he said looking at up and down at me. "Im heading home so if just move ill be going " i said slowly walking out the ally. He grabs me and pins me to the wall "i dont think so plus i need a pet and your perfect " hes says in a lustful tone. Pet? Oh hell no i stuggled to get out of his grip but he only squeezes my wrist tighter. "Lets go somewhere private shall we " he says then he teleports me to a room. I was sitting on a bed, then he starts towards me. I start to back up until i was pinned to the wall. "Oh by the way the names nightmare and you are" he says "(y/n)" i said in a nervous tone "well (y/n) i think we're going to have time" he says as he kisses me. He starts to explore my mouth with his tongue. He breaks the kiss and he moves down to my neck he start to bite on my neck until he found my sweetspot. I let out a moan he smirks and starts to abuse it making me a moaning mess. He starts to take off my clothes until i was completely naked. He starts to suck my breast, one of his tentacles go inside my womanhood. I moaned louder, then he takes off his pants and rubs his member aganist my womanhood. "S-stop teasing " i said " well someone eager" he says as he slowly puts his member inside , giving me time to adjust to his size. I nod he starts to thrusting it in me. "Your so fucking tight (y/n) " he grunts. He thrust it faster. "Im so close" i said " me too" he says. We both came,then he got off of me and laid beside me. "Your mine now got it " he says "ok" i said he puts his arm around my waist "i luv you (y/n) " he says "i luv u too" i said as i drifted to sleep.