gaster sans x reader

I was sitting on the couch being a lazy couch potato. "Ughhh im soo bored " i said rolling off the couch. Well i guess i can go visit gasty(gaster sans). I walk out of my house and lock the door. I start to walk to gasty and his brother papyrus, which is not far. After a few minutes of walking i finally got to his house. I knocked on the door papyrus answered the door " hello human" he says greating me with a smile as always. "Come in " he says opening the door for me. "Hey papy" i said smiling "so whatcha doing here" he asked "im bored so i decided to see what u guys doing" i said "well im goimg to head to grillbs i think gaster sans is up in his room" he says heading out the door "bye human" he says waving bye. "Bye papy" i said waving bye. He shuts the door i start to sneak up to gasty room. Then his room was cracked i peaked throw the crack. I heard him grunting? "Ah! Fuck (y/n)" i heard him say. I blushed a little and then i got it together. Maybe i should leave him to his business. I start to walk down the stairs then i triped on the stairs. "Fuck sake" i said in anger trying to crawl down the stairs. Gasty opened his door with his face pink. "Oh heyyy (y/n) i didnt know u was here " he says in a nervous tone. "I got bored so i went here and papy went to grillbs" i said "did u hear anything " he says looking at me. "Nope not at all i heard nothing " i said nervously. "I know u did" he says getting closer to me "woah woah what are u doing " i said "well now u know about that sooo maybe we could -" he said. Then i interrupted he by kissing him. I broke the kiss " i thought u would never ask " i ask. He smirks at me and carries me bridal style to his bed. He puts me down on the bed. He starts to kiss me your tongues have a battle for dominance. He won he start to explore my mouth. He breaks the kiss leaving a trail of spit. He starts to takes off my clothes off until i was completely naked. He licks up my stomach and starts to suck on one of my breast. While he sucking on my breast he puts two fingers inside my womanhood pumping his fingers inside me. "Ah!!" i moaned. He smirks and starts to pump his fingers faster. I moaned louder , then he stops he lick the jucies off his fingers. He starts to take off his clothes until he was naked. I crawl towards rubbing his member. "Now it my turn" i said smirking. I start to suck on his member. He grunts a little i push my head deeper until i gagged. Then he push me and got on top of me. He starts to rub his member aganist my womanhood. "Stop teasing " i said "aww your no fun" he say he puts his member in my womanhood. He starts to thrust it in me. "Fuck your so tight(y/n)". He say thrusting it faster. " ahhh Fuck gasty" i said moaning. "Im so close" i said "me too" gasty said after when cum. "Ahhh" we both said. Then he takes it out and says down with me. "I love you (y/n)" he say suggling aganist me "i love you too gasty" i said as i drifted to sleep.

(A/n oh god i felt so weird writing this but thats the fun part and writimg smut u get to feel so uncomfortable and horney and the same time writitng this yay! Thanks for reading dont forget to give me request )