CH017

Chapter 17: Two People, Eight Hundred Minds!

  Blue Army Spike Special Operations Brigade, Combat Command.

   In front of Fan Tianlei and Chen Shanming, the final scene of a tank company being killed was projected.

   "No way? A sniper hit a tank?!" Chen Shanming opened his mouth slightly, and then said decisively, "Gong Jian must have done it!"

   "It's not such a coincidence, is it?" Fan Tianlei leaned on the back of the chair with his arms folded.

  Chen Shanming's tone was firm: "It's not a coincidence, besides him, who else is there in the Sharpshooter Silian?"

 After all, the Sharpshooter Fourth Company is also an ordinary company. Except for Gong Jian, No. 5's favorite student, who else has this kind of special operations thinking?

  Fan Tianlei glanced left and right, thinking about it, and then suddenly appeared, as if thinking of something: "It's him!"

   "Who is he?" Chen Shanming didn't know why.

  Fan Tianlei supported the handle of the seat with both hands and leaned forward slightly to sit upright. Instead of answering Chen Shanming's question, he sighed:

   "This kid...! I saw him right, a natural sniper! All these years he has done nothing in vain, and he has been reading the information left by his father."

 It was He Chenguang who was talking about it...but Chen Shanming didn't know: "Who are you talking about?"

  It's not Chen Shanming's fault. Except for Fan Tianlei, no one in Langya knows about the recruitment of He Weidong's only son into the army.

"let's go!"

  Fan Tianlei stood up and pointed to the screen on the computer:

   "Let me see how the sniper position he left behind is set up and whether it can meet my requirements!"

Chen Shanming was surprised: "The more you talk, the more evil you are. No matter how you say it, the fourth company of sharpshooters is an infantry company, and it can still meet your standards?"

   "Shanming! These people are born to do this job!" Fan Tianlei smiled and patted Chen Shanming on the shoulder.

 At this moment, a second lieutenant wearing a field army camouflage uniform came: "Report!"

  Fan Tianlei: "Speak."

   "On the 5th, I just received the news that there are a large number of sniper teams destroying behind the enemy lines of our army. So far, they have destroyed several tank companies, infantry companies, and an ammunition depot..."

  Fan Tianlei frowned: "I know all of this, what else is there?"

"The red side has a sniper team, which blew up our army aviation regiment and...beheaded the head of the army aviation regiment. The headquarters ordered us to do our best to wipe out the red side's sniper team and wipe out these remaining forces!"

  Chen Shanming stared wide-eyed, "They blew up the Army Aviation Regiment? They also beheaded the Army Aviation Regiment Leader, who is it? Where is it sacred?!"

   "..." Fan Tianlei was silent, but if he observed, his eyes under the slightly splayed eyebrows were also full of astonishment.

 He was not surprised that the red sniper team acted. He had already known about the wanton destruction behind enemy lines and the loss of tank companies and infantry companies.