CH018

Chapter 18: Kill Fan Tianlei!

   The gun rang for a moment.

  Fan Tianlei's hairs stood on end, and in a flash, his body almost instinctively fell forward, and the bullet almost brushed him past!

   "Nine o'clock direction, sniper!" Chen Shanming roared.

  Several other Langya and others suddenly turned their guns, pouring firepower frantically for cover and cover, while fighting while looking for cover.

  Chen Shanming shouted: "The enemy is out of range, sniper, find him...!"

  The Spike sniper heard the words, and quickly poked out his gun from behind the tree, looking for the enemy.

  Under the cover of the team members, Fan Tianlei heaved a long sigh of relief, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, recalling the moment just now, he was still terrified.

  Thanks to wandering in various dangerous wars all year round, he has developed an instinctive reaction in his body. What is even more fortunate is that the enemy snipers are too far away, and they still use the 88-type sniper rifle, with a rate of fire of only 980 meters per second, leaving him some reaction time.

   This is really a life saved!

  In the distance, Lin Shu lowered his head to avoid being targeted by the Spike sniper, then crawled back and hid behind a tree.

  The miss just now really surprised him, but it makes sense after thinking about it.

   It wasn't that his level had declined or that there was a problem with his marksmanship, but that he had faced an experienced sniper expert. The moment the gun went off, he developed a subconscious muscle response, and his powerful sixth sense should not be underestimated.

  The gunshot has exposed his position, presumably the Spike sniper should have locked himself.

  Lin Shu changed positions decisively and moved to the next sniper position. Behind a tree as thick as three people hugging each other, he squatted down and took two deep breaths.

"boom...!"

   Spike's sniper helmet suddenly emitted thick blue smoke!

   After clearing out the enemy snipers, Lin Shu didn't take the gun, but put away the gun and fled up the mountain.

Now that he has revealed his position again, it is impossible for Spike's people to stay still and wait to be called by him. Of course, they will not get in the car and leave, but will hunt him down.

  As long as they enter the forest, it's his chance!

   Sure enough, Fan Tianlei saw that one of his subordinates was being sniped, and his expression darkened immediately. He picked up the sniper rifle and aimed in the direction of Lin Shu just now.

  In the sniper scope, I could barely see a shadow wearing an auspicious suit fleeing towards the mountain.

Fan Tianlei pulled the trigger resolutely, and hit a tree with a "bang", and put down the gun angrily: "Damn, cunning guy!"

   After taking his own life, his subordinates would never love to fight, and ran away like a rabbit. How could there be such a cunning recruit?

  You must know that ordinary recruits are prone to get hotheaded and love fighting during the exercise, especially after killing the enemy, their confidence will double and they will show off their momentum, and this is often the beginning of death. War is not a game, there is only one life!