↘️oc intro 10↙️

NAME: Minerva Leigh Baltazar

NICKNAMES: Min-Min, Leigh, Sadistic bitch, Bisaya girl, Nervs, Baltazar

AGE: 15 (turning 16)

BIRTHDAY: September 29, 2001

BIRTHPLACE: London, England

HOMETOWN: Manila, Philippines

NATIONALITY: Filipino-British

ETHNICITY: Asian-European

LANGUAGES: Filipino, English, Bisaya, Japanese

LIKES: Color blue, Tea, Video games, Horror, action, Music, basketball, Anime, Books, Hoodies, Stuff toys, Silence, Children, Dogs and cats, Kalis/Arnis, comics.

DISLIKES: Pink, Dresses, High-heels, Dolls, Romantic movies, Loud places.

HEIGHT: 170cm

WEIGHT: 57kg

PERSONALITY: Boyish. Very quite and intimidating, but kind. She can't stand seeing people being bullied, that's why she was always involved in school fights. She is surprisingly patient, and doesn't curse at all. Unless you really fucked up and you got her mad. She doesn't know how to express her feelings that people thought she was always angry. She always wear an emotionless face. She is a sadist, as her friends always say, but she has a strong conscience. Intelligent but lazy.

BACKGROUND INFO: Her father is a Filipino, her mother british. She is the only child. She grew up in Iloilo, with her father and male cousins, that's why she was very boyish. She haven't seen her mother for 11 years because of her mother's work in London. Her father works as an engineer in the Philippines. She was always bullied by girls when she was still in Manila, that's why she avoids being friends with girls. She doesn't want to feel being betrayed again.
Habits: Saying weird phrases like: "Kalabaw ni Maria" (Maria's Carabao) whenever she got shocked, excited or dissapointed.

HOBBIES:
playing video games, drawing, study (if it's the only option) playing instruments, Kick boxing.

FACTS:
-Balut everyday.
-Scared of dolls.
-Good at singing but sucks at dancing.
-Everyone thought she was lesbian. That's why no one tried to court her.

LOVE INTEREST: Feliciano Vargas

phckoffgaki25  welcome! i said i'd do it tomorrow but i still had some time so hueheueheu