↘️oc intro 16↙️

NAME: Alessandria Olivia Young

NICKNAMES:
—Ria
—Alessa
—Andi
—Livi
—Via

AGE: 13 (turning 14)

BIRTHDAY: November 3, 2003

BIRTHPLACE: Bonifacio Global City, Manila, Philippines

HOMETOWN: Los Angeles, USA

NATIONALITY: Filipino—American

ETHNICITY: Asian—American

LANGUAGES: English, Tagalog, Spanish, & Italian (Spanish & Italian due to the lessons her parents force her to take.)

HEIGHT: 5'2 or 1.57 cm

WEIGHT: 41.7305 kg or 91 lbs

PERSONALITY: Alessandria—or more known as Ria—is a 13-year old middle schooler presently active in the Hetalia Academy. She is creative, but not good at drawing, just in craftmanship. She is a positive & cheerful type of person, always being happy as it is. She is kind, friendly, and generous, however. A bad quality from her is that she is very extravagant; often dumbfounded whenever somebody tells her that she's spending way too much (her parents spoil her nonstop, and when she questions them why people tell her that she spends too much, they tell her they were just joking and continue to spoil her). Her parents only buy her clothes from designer brands (Valentino, Gucci, Guess, etc.), so she thinks that everybody dresses the lavish way. She has a great sense of humor but just doesn't know how to express it. She is very smart, due to the team of tutors hired by her parents to tutor her.

BACKGRAND INFO: Her parents are two well renowned and wealthy lawyers/owners of many famous recruitment agencies, so she places on the higher class of people. She was spoiled endlessly and by her command, caused them to move to America (which was also a relief for the parents, because they actually needed to move to America for work reasons.)

LIKES: Netflix Kids, Shades (preferably Gucci), Anime, Spending money on Stuff, Bailando (Spanish and English Version), Reverse Harems, Cake, & Using multiple gadgets all at the same time.

DISLIKES: Blood, Low Quality Products, Offensive Replies, & Crowded Areas.

HABITS: Procrastinating pretty badly (when she procrastinates and you're involved with the thing she was supposed to do, take the work and give it to someone else, because the work will never be finished if you give it to her.)

HOBBIES: Taking the lessons her parents tell her to take, Reading, Playing all sorts of instruments, Singing & Shopping.

OTHER FACTS:
—she's very rich.
—she's (as mentioned) a middle schooler.
—she always has a tight schedule and you always have to book it a week before you 'hang out'.
—she's also always in the top 5, because of the tight study schedule.
—daddy's girl.
—is not used to the los angeles heat, but always has a big car with air conditioning at a phone call away.
—she likes history the most.
—another fil-am.
—kawaii & smol (AHAHAHAHHAHAH)
—she's not big in the kdrama fandom, but she does watch kdrama here and there.
—she wears glasses (fake) like shades.
—is a part of the junior volleyball team.

LOVE INTEREST: Peter Kirkland

iikvbbg  BAILANDDOOOOO
TU CUERO Y EL MIO LLENADO Y EL VACIO
SUBIENDO Y BAJANDO
BAILANDOOOOO
ESE FUEGO POR DENTRO ME VA ENLOQUECIENDO SUBIENDO Y BAJANDOOO