⭐️ intro ⭐️

I'm already starting the applyfic. But if you still want to join, you can.

+++

Somewhere in Washington D.C. in the nation of the United States, was a large school campus by the name of 'Hetalia Academy'; a school with many students of different nationalities; students that come from various places on Earth. There might even be Antarcticans smh

"Love me, Emil..." Nam Jiyeon, walking side-by-side with her best friend Kang Heize, in the cafeteria, was staring dreamily at the boy from Iceland.

Emil Steilsson was sitting with the rest of the Northern European boys; his older brother Lukas, Matthias, Berwald, and Tino.

Heize rolled her eyes at Jiyeon and grabbed her wrist, dragging her along to the table where there are other girls waiting.

Heize took the vacant seat next to Rina. On Heize's left was Jiyeon, and on Jiyeon's left, Audrey, who was next to Alfred. Both Americans snorted in the middle of their laughter; Heize and Jiyeon had just arrived so they had no idea what they were laughing about.

"What are these two laughing about?" Heize asked Rina, gesturing at Audrey and Alfred.

"I have no idea either, unnie." Rina blinked. "When they arrived at this table, they were already laughing."

Avery and Arthur, who was sitting to Alfred's left the whole time, grumbled in annoyance from the two and stood up, bringing their trays with them.

"Oooh, are you two gonna make out behind the bleachers?" Audrey snickered.

"Oh, shut up, Ate." Avery rolled her eyes and walked off with Arthur.

Alfred smirked. "Those two are perfect for each other. Both grumpy."

Audrey nodded in agreement.

Michiko sweatdropped. "Well, the both of you are loud and obnoxious. You're perfect for each other."

This comment caused Audrey to fall back. Alfred, being the hero he is, tried to catch her but ended up falling and hitting the cold floor on his back too.

Some tried to stifle their laughter, and some shook her heads in disappointment.

"I'm part of the cheer team," Audrey said, still on the ground. "I'm used to this."

Alfred raised a thumb up. "I'm the quarterback."

"Oh, bloody hell. We know." Giselle snapped.

"This is why I dislike jocks." Alina mumbled quietly.

Audrey turned her head to Alfred. "You wanna go get some more hamburgers?"

"Fuck yeah." He grinned.

Audrey jumped up and landed on the chair on her feet. "Give me an H! Give me an A! Give me an M! Give me a B! Give me a U! Give me an R! Give me a—"

Ami grabbed one of Audrey's pompoms and threw it at the cheerleader's face. "Lola. Just get going."

She laughed and hopped off the chair. "Aw, apo. No need to be so grumpy. Matthew is right there—"

"W-who said I liked Matthew?!" Ami's face began to heat up.

"Aw, little Ami's got a crush." Jiyeon smirked.

Ami grumbled.

"I'll see you guys later!" Audrey waved her pompom at her friends before leaving with Alfred.

"So the Wilson sisters have gone out with their blondie boyfriends," Lydia observed. She shrugged and got up from her seat. "I'm going with Ivan. I hope Natalya doesn't mind."

Mika blinked at Lydia. "I'm pretty sure she would try to kill you. That girl carries a knife with her all the time."

Lydia shivered, remembering the other day when Natalya chased her down throughout the whole school campus just because she touched Ivan on the shoulder. And it was just one fucking touch on the shoulder.

Lydia sat back down.

+++

Not all characters have appeared on this chapter yet. I'll make sure they will on the next one.