Ivy Lawrence.

“Ivy! Thank God.” Chanel says coming towards Nevaeh and I. She waved her phone in front of us. “Did you do this?”

“I was going to ask you the same question.” I say walking up to the rest of my girls. “It’s just Darlene guys, no big deal.”

“What if it’s not?” Aaliyah says picking at her nails.

“Who else would it be?”  Nevaeh adds.

“Not to sound cocky or whatever but everyone envies us remember?” Heaven mentioned. “It could be anyone.”

I sighed heavily. “You’re right. We’ll talk about this later.” I say seeing Jay coming down the hallway.

“Did you do this?” I show him my phone.

“Uh, hey to you too?” He says taking my phone. “Game over? Is this one your pranks? Aren’t you guys a little old for this?” He handed back the phone.

“So it wasn’t you?”

“Do I ever do any of those pranks?”

“No,” I sigh. “But you did help once.”

“That’s because you held it against me!”

I rolled my eyes. Jay and I had the same first period, so I could still talk to him about my theories on this.

“Where’s Mrs. Lewis?” Jay asks.

“Who cares again?” I say finding my seat.

“She sick again can you believe that?” Jessica Wright chirped.

“Can you believe that?” I mocked rolling my eyes.

“Come on Ivy don’t be like that.” Jay says sitting across from me.

“Please, she was obviously flirting with you.”

“I wasn’t paying her any mind.” He says as he leaned in forward.

“Yeah right.” I leaned over towards him and let his lips find mine.

“What’s your name again?”  I slurred as I fell into his muscular body.

“Jay.” He smirked.

“Jay? Jaaaay. Why does that sound so familiar?” I ran my hands through his hair.

“Because I’m-”

“On the football team right?” I guessed. “I’m sooo good at this game.” I giggled.

“Come on!” I grabbed his hand. “Let me show you something Jaaay.” I ran with him down the hallways until I found a bedroom. I threw myself on the bed. “Tell me what you want to do with me.” I giggled pulling down my shirt so that my shoulder was showing.

“Come on Ivy you’re drunk.”

“No I’m not.” I get up from the bed. “I’m fully aware of what I’m doing.” I say as I kiss him. It wasn’t long before he pushed me off.

“That’s not cool Ivy.”

“What are you talking about?” I shout.

“I’m dating your sister.” He says looking down at me.

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

“Didn’t you hear him?”

I turned from Jay.

“Who the fuck said that?”

“I did.” Rachel Lopez gave me a look.

“Who the hell do you think you are-”

“Ivy chill.” Jay muttered.

“She just insulted me Jay what you expect.” I snapped at him.

I sat back in my seat.

“I’m Mr. Rivera,” A tall, dark and handsome man says from the front of the classroom. “I’ll be your substitute for the rest of the year.” He grinned.

If Jay didn’t play his cards right, I know the right person who will. I smirked to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@l0veNuff’s blog.

They don’t know a thing! Poor Darlene does not even know what’s coming for her. Keep your friends close and enemies closer ladies;)