Ch1) How You Two Met

~Travis~
Travis' P.O.V
We were all sitting on the couch doing our own thing when there was a soft knock on the door. Garroth jumped out of his seat and ran to the door. That got me wondering why he was so excited to open the door since he usually hates getting up to answer it. "(N/N)!" He yelled from the other room. I heard a light giggle and the footsteps heading back to the living room.

"Guys, meet my sister (Y/N)!" He yelled lightly pushing the girl forward. As I looked at her I couldn't help but find her cute. She gave a wave and closed eye smile. I didn't notice I was staring until Zane said, "Don't get any ideas, Travis." I lightly blushed then looked away.

~Aaron~
Aaron's P.O.V
I grab my suitcase and trudge down the crowded hallway. I wasn't thinking where I was going until I bumped into a girl maybe two or one year younger then me. I had knocked the poor girl to the ground.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I say picking up her bag and outstretching a hand to help her up. She shyly takes my hand and I help her up.

"Thank you..."

"No problem, what's your name?"

"(Y/N). Yours?"

"Aaron." I smile. She smiles back.

~Garroth~
Garroth's P.O.V
It was a boring day on MyStreet. All the guys had went out to do there own things, so I was left alone at the house. I was looking though the window when I see a large moving van parked out side of one of the houses, and a girl struggling with her boxes. I got up and headed across the street to help her. "Need some help?" I ask. She looks over at me and says, "If it's no trouble."

"None at all." I say with a closed eye smile. She smiles back.

~Laurence~ (also your a neko in this, cuz I said so.)
Laurence's P.O.V (Takes place in PDH)
I was in class when the teacher asked me to come to her desk. "Yes Miss. Jackson?" I asked.

"Do you mind helping a student with her studies?" She asked, pushing her thick rimmed glasses up.

"No not at all."

"Good," she pointed to a young (H/C) haired meif'wa in the back of the class, her (E/C) orbs glued to the window, "that's the girl. Now go on and introduce yourself."

"Yes ma'am." I walk over to the girl and tap her on the shoulder. She quickly turns, but calms down when she sees its me.

"H-Hello..." She said.

"Hi. I've been assigned to help you study. My names Laurence." I stretch a arm out to her and she places her hand on mine in a hand shake.

"(Y/N)."

~Dante~ (I love this one<3)
Dante's P.O.V
I was walking though the mall when saw a girl with a (R/S) uniform on looking over the mall map, looking quite lost. I walk up to her and ask, "Are you lost ma'am, because heaven is a long way from here." She turns around and lightly giggled at my cheesy pick up line.

"Yeah, do you have a map because I keep getting lost in your eyes." She says with a smile. I chuckle slightly.

"That was pretty good! But, seriously, are you lost?"

"Yeah. I'm trying to find (R/S), do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, right this way." I say as I start leading her in the right direction. As we walk, we talk about each other's likes and dislikes and share a few more cheesy pick up lines.

"Here we are!" I state.

"That you so much mr?" She asked,

"Dante. Do you have a name? Or can I just call you mine." She giggles, then says, "(Y/N)"

~Zane~
Zane's P.O.V
"Aphmau, I don't need anymore friends." I groaned.

"Come on Zane! My sister and you have a lot in common!" She convinced.

"Ugh, fine!"

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together, grabbed my arm and dragged me down stairs to the living room in her house. When we get down stairs I see a girl with (H/L) (H/C) and shimmering (E/C). She stood up and smiled, making me blush slightly.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)!"

~Gene~
Gene's P.O.V
I was wiping down tables in the maid café when Aphmau came up to me.

"Hey Gene, do you mind interviewing this girl? I have to go Aaron needs me for some reason."

"Not at all." I smile.

"Great! Here's her resume!" She says as she hands me a slip of paper.

"See you later, Gene!"

"Bye!" I wave. I look at the name on the paper...
'(Y/N) (L/N)'
'It couldn't be...'
As soon as I'm done reading I hear the bell at the top of the door chime.
'No way...'

"Gene?" She questioned.

"(Y/N)!" I ran toward her and envelope her in a hug, "I thought I would never see you again..."